• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scrooge

Marksman
    "His love for Christ"

On the Today Show, Matt Lauer interviewed the wife of one of the Navy Seals
    killed in Bengazi.

He asked her what she would say to her children about their dad and how she
    would want them to remember him. She said, and I quote, "His love for Christ,"
    and then continued with a few other things.

Throughout the day and on MSN homepage, when the story is replayed they have
    edited the "His love for Christ" part out. Why? Because using the word Christ
    might offend someone.

Well, I am a Christian and I am offended! Offended that they would edit it out.
    Offended that we as Christians are asked to tread lightly so as not to offend
    someone of another religion.

I think anyone who missed the original broadcast should know what
    NBC has done. This man loved his country and loved his God and gave his life for
    both, just as Christ gave His life for him.

Jason

Master
    You're suprised??? All media is in The great king obama's pocket! GOD has been out of government fer a while which is why this country is being destroyed! FOX news is the only news I watch....

sureicanfish

Expert
    I hope she gets pissed about it too, its ridiculous for sure and yet another sign of the times and points to why this country is swirling the bowl in many ways

Viking1204

Master
    You're suprised??? All media is in The great king obama's pocket! GOD has been out of government fer a while which is why this country is being destroyed! FOX news is the only news I watch....

Well said everyone! No chance that I'll raise my boys without God in their life. Before they started taking God out of the Government and our Schools this country was in pretty good shape. Now look at the direction it's going, such a shame, our founding fathers have to be turning in their graves.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I am offended too but certainly not surprised with all the anti Christ and religion people running around. Give your life to Christ and people are offended. go figure! I guess in the END, they will figure it out...LOL

Milesvdustin

Expert
    The founding fathers are probably doing full blown gymnastics at the rate this country is going. Take God out of schools and see what happens? Sheesh

Scrooge

Marksman
    Agreed my friends! We definitely need our faith anchor - no wonder the world around us is going to hell in a hand basket!
    "...though a thousand may fall to your right and ten thousand to your left, you will not be harmed. You will stand and see with your eyes how the wicked are punished..." Ps 91
    God help us!!!

Top Bottom