• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrian420

Shooter
    I can't believe how hard it's getting to find ammo. I normally pick up a box of cheap range ammo everytime I go to Wal-Mart but the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to find anything in 9mm. also tried academy yesterday and the bx and they had none. anybody know who has 9mm ammo in stock?

rob85k5

Expert
    Hit Academy at 8 when they open. Two cases of .223 and 10 cans of 9mm gone in ten minutes or less yesterday. People were waiting for the doors to open.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Check trade winds in midway by the zoo. That had pretty much everything when I was there the other day

kascus

Shooter
    Walmart yesterday

Not much to choose from at Wally world in Pace.

Attachments

• Walmart ammo2.jpg
      Walmart ammo2.jpg
      115.3 KB · Views: 285

outside9

Master
    I was lucky enough to walk into the Niceville Walmart when they had just unloaded 5 cases of 223 the other day. Just have to keep checking back with the dealers.

joe

Master
    I went to academy close to I 65 in mobile today they had several boxes of 5.56 ammo but would only sell me one box. That is BS they should have sold me at least 5 boxes. One will not last 5 min of shooting for me. :flame:

Needless to say I was not happy.

jbrian420

Shooter
    I am looking online and can't find any bulk 9mm ammo in stock anywhere for a decent price. Most sites say backordered untill February or April.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    bitch bitch bitch. I bet nobody calls those people with large stock piles of ammo crazy now huh? LOL

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Yea my friends at work were making fun of me for buying several thousand rounds at a time. Now who's laughing. Got plenty of brass after I shoot the factory loads, now all I need is bullets, powder and primers. Most of this available most of the time.

Pompnewbie

Master
    Midway was sold out of all 223 brass, and almost all 9mm

Buck and Bass had 50 rd boxes of Rem 9mm FMJ's for like 16$ a box

Welldoya

Master
    The last ammo panic which was about 2 years ago, WalMart put a limit of two boxes on ammo. They will probably end up doing that again.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Our Walmart hides it. Normally all they ever have is two boxes of Remington. Buy it an walk back by there 20 minutes later and there are 2 more boxes out. I guess that saves having to argue with customers.

jbrian420

Shooter
    my parents found ppu fmj 9mm ammo on sale at there Wal-Mart in Colorado for 7.29 a box of 50. I had them get me 10boxes. There ammo is all in stock up there!

toobad4u

Shooter
    Panama City Wal-Mart got in a bunch of 9mm Federal the other day. I picked up 500 rounds of 9mm and the only 3 boxes of .223 they had. They had plenty of 9mm for about 30-45 minutes. I went back later and it was all gone. Keep checking every time you drive by. Have money and be ready to buy quick.

Stephen

outside9

Master
    I need to inventory my 7.62x39 ammo, have been picking up 223 when I see it but neglected the SKS ammo.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Ya gotta be lucky enough to hit the Walmart after the truck comes in the night before. I hit many Walmarts on my way to western LA and Montgomery, AL between Christmas and New Years Day, Just about every Walmart was devoid of most all ammo except expensive hunting ammo (.243, 30-06, etc.). I've also hit Academys along the same route and and their stock was pretty much the same - virtually nothing!

outside9

Master
    I went to academy close to I 65 in mobile today they had several boxes of 5.56 ammo but would only sell me one box. That is BS they should have sold me at least 5 boxes. One will not last 5 min of shooting for me. :flame:

Needless to say I was not happy.

That is "BS"! Niceville had 5 full cases and some lose boxes of Tula 223, they sold me 2 cases, my neigbor 2 cases and my brother in law a case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom