• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Probably should have given some more info on what it says. Essentially, the video shows the work of Wray's law firm in support of the CCP and that his salary was excessive in terms of what most normal law firm partners receive.

IronBeard

Master
    Guilty concience? Scared? Doesn't trust his benefactors/handlers? Reap it...

Bay Ranger

Master
    The more I find out the more I realize that the swamp is bigger than I ever imagined! Us saps are really financing all the influence peddling and corruption for their personal gain.

I become more pessimestic about the future of our country every passing day. On our current path, the USA will not exist as we know it in 25 years.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    The more I find out the more I realize that the swamp is bigger than I ever imagined! Us saps are really financing all the influence peddling and corruption for their personal gain.

I become more pessimestic about the future of our country every passing day. On our current path, the USA will not exist as we know it in 25 years.
    if the democrats win in 2024, that will be down to 10-15 yrs... we need to outlaw the democrat party..

don't tell me it can't be done

if the democrats win in 2024, that will be down to 10-15 yrs... we need to outlaw the democrat party..

don't tell me it can't be done
    If you want a one-party state, there’s always the option to move to North Korea or China. If that’s too far, you could probably reach Cuba by raft in a couple of days.

Everyone keeps making this a party problem. Abolish corporate and religious influence on government and we’ll have something to build on. It’s alarming that people go straight for fascist overthrow when they don’t agree with the other football team.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    If you want a one-party state, there’s always the option to move to North Korea or China. If that’s too far, you could probably reach Cuba by raft in a couple of days.

Everyone keeps making this a party problem. Abolish corporate and religious influence on government and we’ll have something to build on. It’s alarming that people go straight for fascist overthrow when they don’t agree with the other football team.

Attachments

• just like that.jpg
      just like that.jpg
      77.9 KB · Views: 44
    Pandemic? Kenosha? George Floyd protests? All of these occurred under Trump’s watch. The US also added $8 trillion in debt in his 4 year presidency. The US is a leading producer of crude oil, the cost of which is not set by any sitting president.

Honestly, where the hell do people come up with this garbage?

Hate gas prices? The oil industry is posting record profits while we continue to pay more. Maybe look there.

Racial unrest? If I were a person of color, I would be burning it down too. Have you READ how people on this very forum marginalize and stereotype minorities? Now scale that uninformed lazy garbage up to a national level and fan the flames via extremist politicians and media.

Pandemic? Show us your medical degree or kick rocks. Science is science. To use the current parlance of the far-right, “Facts don’t care about your feelings.”

Inflation? Again, this goes back not to a difference in political ideology, but the vast class divide in this country where the middle is disappearing more every day.

We all long for the days of dollar gasoline, 79 cent tacos at Taco Bell, and a full cart of groceries for under $100. Until corporations (also religious organizations) and hoarders of wealth are taxed at appropriate levels and removed from positions of political influence, this nation will continue on it’s death spiral.

IronBeard

Master
    Abolish corporate and religious influence on government and we’ll have something to build on.
    Uh-huh. Take the money/profit out of government, let's stick with what can be scientifically proven/verified, and let the constitution and bill of rights guide and measure every act of goverment.

Top Bottom