WTS: Sig Sauer M400 AR15 with Prismatic Scope - Brand New In Box! - Garcon Point

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    WTS: Sig Sauer M400 with Prismatic Scope -- Brand New. Comes with the original metal 30-rd magazine and sling -- plus two additional Tapco 30rd magazines as seen in the photos.

This Sig Sauer M400 removes the front sight tower and replaces it with an M1913 railed-front gas block. The M400 provides unparalleled accuracy with a 16-inch chrome-lined phosphate-coated barrel that provides maximum durability and corrosion resistance. A 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum-forged lower receiver adds to the durability and reliability. Optic included is the Sig Sauer CP2 fixed 3x power optic with mounting base.

Sig Sauer M400 with Prismatic Scope:
    •Designed for use in law enforcement, military operations, the sporting field and competitive shooting
    •True AR platform tactical rifle
    •Unparalleled accuracy
    •16" chrome-lined phosphate-coated barrel
    •Superior corrosion resistance
    •7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum-forged lower receiver
    •Durable and reliable
    •Removes the front sight tower and replaces it with an M1913 railed-front gas block
    •Allows the operator to mount any optic without worrying about the sight tower
    •Gas block accepts all iron sights designed to work on the Mil-Spec Picatinny rail

M400_zps779d524e.jpg

m400-2_zps3b01a093.jpg

$1850 cash -- or credit cards with 3% fee

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    It won't hurt my feelings to just keep it - as I picked it up in a trade deal. I can always use another AR15 - especially one with no paper trail to me... :wink:

Try'n Hard

Expert
    Gotta say that I made a couple of posts here that did not deserve to be removed. I believe several others were removed also. None of them that I saw were unusually negative - in fact they really were not negative at all and my comment about the gun being less at Walmart was 100% true. I made sure that I indicated that Walmart would never have the gun in stock and indicated that to get one like it someone would have to be willing to pay more. I also wished the seller good luck with the sale. By all accounts - the seller is a good guy with a great reputation. He has offered to help me out with some parts and by no means did I intend to put a grey cloud over his sale. That being said my ( and the other) post was not rude, defamatory,derogatory, or untrue. It should have remained IMO

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Gotta say that I made a couple of posts here that did not deserve to be removed. I believe several others were removed also. None of them that I saw were unusually negative - in fact they really were not negative at all and my comment about the gun being less at Walmart was 100% true. I made sure that I indicated that Walmart would never have the gun in stock and indicated that to get one like it someone would have to be willing to pay more. I also wished the seller good luck with the sale. By all accounts - the seller is a good guy with a great reputation. He has offered to help me out with some parts and by no means did I intend to put a grey cloud over his sale. That being said my ( and the other) post was not rude, defamatory,derogatory, or untrue. It should have remained IMO

With all due respect, if your posts were not related to the purchase of this weapon from Flyandscuba, then they didn't belong. Commentary regarding the increased price of guns over the past several months is not needed, or welcome, in for sale threads. So while you may feel as if your comments were wrongly deleted, I feel as if they were inappropriate. I suppose the one thing that we can agree on, is that Bill is a good guy to deal with.

Now please, if you have any other issues with the way that we maintain and run the forum, please PM myself or MasterChief, and lets allow Flyandscuba to sell his weapon.

Little Jack

Master
    He's alright I guess. Not sure if I would trust him with a penny over $2400 though.

M.O.A.

Master
    This ALMOST tempts me to buy an AR-15. just sayin.

flyandscuba

Master
    Two nice features about this rifle -- is that it comes from the factory with an ambi-mag release and a quick connect point milled on each side of the lower to receive a push button single point sling fitting. I really like the scope -- illuminated red/green reticle with 5.56 bullet drop compensator for 100, 200, 400, and 600 yards. The package is starting to grow on me! If it doesn't sell by the end of the weekend -- I'm keeping it!

Top Bottom