• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Staz

Master
    Just moved to Pensacola, FL from Camp Pendleton, CA and am looking to get a hold of a FN 57. I have a new unfired Romanian AK47 with rail system to mount attachments I will include(1) Knights Armament broomstick Foregrip (2) 10 round mags (California compliant and maybe soon to be other States max cap), chest mag pouch carrier for (3) full size AK mags, (300) rounds of factory boxed Tula 7.62x39 ammo, the rifle still has California bullet button mounted, I can remove easily but I would rather leave it on for seller to decide whether they desire to keep it. I am now a resident of FL but would still prefer to do FFL transfer. I am looking for a FN 57 that is in decent shape or new i.e.: cleaned after usage, includes factory mags, original box, and manual if possible. I am located right off Dogtrack road in Pensacola if you would like to inspect. Cash price $1000

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121004_232700.jpg
      ForumRunner_20121004_232700.jpg
      27.9 KB · Views: 358
    Last edited:

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Welcome to the gunshine state.You live right around the corner from me,lmk if you need help with anything.Here is a free bump for anothet guy out for the elusive 5.7..

Ric-san

Master
    Welcome Devil-dog...good luck with your sale

Fishyfingers

Expert
    Yes Sir, Romanian M10! That is a much better built AK than the WASRs. If I had the funds I would be talking cash straight up right now. Are you looking for the Fn Five7 pistol or a 5.7 upper for an AR15?

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    That is a great AK. I have the exact same one..... unbelievebly accurate for an AK ....even with a very short sight picture (gas block mounted front sight.)
    I wouldnt trade or sell mine for anything ...... and it a LOT cheaper to shoot than a FN5.7 :thumb:
    You might want to go shoot it before you dump it....you might decide to keep it.
    Mine sits at the FRONT of the safe (across from the saiga 12) the ar15 and all others being a second round pick if things get serious:flame: ....or if its just time for a trip to the range :thumb:

wildrider666

Master
    Since you recently arrived: FN 5.7s were crazy money here before the ban scare sent prices through the roof. Your may need to offer a cash bump too. It is rare but once in a while one pops up @1200 but most are far above that.
    Semper Fi

Top Bottom