• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Manchin finally showed his Dem stripes and caved. Now we get the "Inflation Reduction Act of 2022"--chock full of gobs of green agenda spending and other pure pork. And, don't forget the corporate tax increases.

Well, if the US was the Titanic, you'd be hanging on the rail trying not to slide into the water as she tilts up. See you on the Lido deck!

WRM

Master
    CBO now predicts Nat Debt will be double our GDP by 2051. If you even say "so what"...I can't help you.

Thankfully, I "shouldn't" be here to see that. Rest of y'all--good luck!
    Maybe I'll geocache some supplies for those unfortunate enough to see it.

Sadly, I bet the CBO is wrong (as usual) and it'll be MUCH earlier than that. So, no geocache for you!

Keep in mind--this analysis does not even include Trillions in "unfunded liabilities". Thus, the much earlier collapse.

WRM

Master
    Manchin actually claimed that "driving down inflation was his number one goal" in supporting the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. I guess he took an economics 101 class taught by JoePa since the time he promised he was against the spending.

Up to Kyrsten Sinema now. They must have her vote, but, last I heard, she had not yet committed. Please sweet, first born Baby Jesus, give her the strength to say: Hell NO!

WRM

Master
    Looks like some RINOs collected their pork and signed on to IRA and it's on "the big guy's" desk to sign now.

EDIT--that was the CHIPS bill--another piece o crap pork filled legislation. We still have slight hope that IRA can be defeated, but it looks like it's all up to Sinema.

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Chicago warns Lollapalooza concert goers to "test their drugs for Fentanyl". To accommodate their "safe" drug use, the health dept is handing out test strips.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Abbott should bus some illegals to Chitown and drop them off in front of the venue.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    jimmy carter is right now saying "yes, i am not the worst president ever anymore!"

worst.jpg

WRM

Master
    jimmy carter is right now saying "yes, i am not the worst president ever anymore!"

Spot on. But, is JoePa really our president, or is he not only a clear and present danger but a traitor to boot? Time will tell.

WRM

Master
    Two Okaloosa county arrests announced of distribution levels of meth and Fentanyl. It's here. Probably has been, tho.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Chicago warns Lollapalooza concert goers to "test their drugs for Fentanyl". To accommodate their "safe" drug use, the health dept is handing out test strips.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Abbott should bus some illegals to Chitown and drop them off in front of the venue.
    Yup, they probably brought a big stash of fentanyl with em then they came across

Reactions: WRM

Krazy1

Expert
    I had a couple friends who got addicted to Oxy in the "pill mill" days. They "might" have gotten addicted to something else, but they really didn't stand a chance with Oxy when it was freely available. One of them turned to heroin and other drugs when the easy Oxy dried up. The other ultimately killed himself. I don't think either of them would have turned down a "fake" pill, even if you told them it was Fentanyl, made in a cartel mill to no real "standard". For them, it was all about getting high and shutting out the world. When that is your mindset, you just really don't care anymore.
    This has happened to many good hard working people. If you have HULU, watch Dope Sick. It is mind blowing to the extent Perdue Pharma went to to addict people on Oxy. They were straight up drug dealers!!

WRM

Master
    Manchin out on the shows running his piehole on IRA about how we're going to start "extracting the rare earths here" and "building batteries here".

Where, pray tell, are these rare earths he speaks of? We have little, and the super green, ultra libs wouldn't let us mine them if we did.

Guess where a bunch are though? Yes, in Afghanistan--and we left them there without a deal when we got out and China is on that.

Also deep in the Pacific. China is WAY ahead of us on tech to mine them. Does that help explain why China is so aggressive about the Pacific? They are building islands and forming partnerships there and increasing their "grey navy" to box us out.

Where are the factories in the US that are set up to build the big lithium batteries? Or even the smaller ones, for that matter. They don't exist, to my knowledge.

Oh, and the tax hikes won't really raise taxes.

Chuckie must have given him the good crack to smoke in that backroom session. I guess next he'll flip flop and support federal funds to buy crackpipes too!

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Live fire drills commencing all around Taiwan. China is flexing nuts all over the Indo Pacific. It's gonna be a rough ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom