• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    clarification... the transfer price i stated here is for a GROUP buy for these lowers. please don't game my system here.

if you want large numbers of lowers at low prices and a minimum transfer fee, get your FFL. Questions or concerns, please let me know. If you don't like my pricing or policies there are several other dealers on the forum. It is my understanding that the Gun DR is very reasonable on his transfer price

graepaep

Shooter
    Come on people. I'll take three of them so just need 7 more confirmations.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Seriously? Transfers and shipping are sunk cost on this stuff.

Stanley, do you not buy firearms on line to avoid the transfer fee, even though there's no way you're going to find a similar product locally for anything near that price (including shipping and transfer)? You offer to go in on the buy but then back out in the same sentence? Your offer stands unless you can avoid the transfer? How's that work?

All of the sudden shipping on a $50 ALUMINUM(not poly) lower makes it not a good deal? It'd still be a good deal if it was $15 a lower. You're going to be paying a transfer either way. That $50 is below my best dealer cost price break from several manufacturers.

What's Jay's charge for a stripped lower? Where are you guys shopping? I need to see if they offer a dealer program.

Little I Just seen ur post and honestly it kinda made my pussy hurt so Ill tell u how it works asshole. If someone was gonna buy 10 to get them at $50 each but didnt need 10, then i would buy in that situation from THEM a couple.

And I have only ever bought 1 gun off internet to a FFL and that was years ago and wierd situation on special gun, so basically no i dont.
    I prefer big brother not have record of my weapons, especially assault type.

DONT come at me RUDE as a buisness owner on a post that i was communicating on with a private non buisness owner.

Little Jack

Master
    Little I Just seen ur post and honestly it kinda made my pussy hurt so Ill tell u how it works asshole. If someone was gonna buy 10 to get them at $50 each but didnt need 10, then i would buy in that situation from THEM a couple.

And I have only ever bought 1 gun off internet to a FFL and that was years ago and wierd situation on special gun, so basically no i dont.
    I prefer big brother not have record of my weapons, especially assault type.

DONT come at me RUDE as a buisness owner on a post that i was communicating on with a private non buisness owner.

Sorry Stanley. I'll only speak when spoken to from here on out.

graepaep

Shooter
    I'm in Dallas now and leave for China next week. Otherwise I would take on the task of getting it organized.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    If someone was gonna buy 10 to get them at $50 each but didnt need 10, then i would buy in that situation from THEM a couple.

You're not suggesting that someone purchase a lower and then doing the transfer for the sole purpose of then selling that lower to you, are you???

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    You're not suggesting that someone purchase a lower and then doing the transfer for the sole purpose of then selling that lower to you, are you???

Well littleorgan u can read and comprehend look at that! Thanks for spelling out an defining a illegal transaction for us.

The entire thread was based off a "hey how about the gouges buy these to resell when it goes bad again!" So I mean lets get down to the nitty gritty!

Dear ATF just kidding I don't even like guns I only play with them on video games.safety first

Little Jack

Master
    If someone wants to do the 10 lowers deal and use me as the transferring FFL, please PM me first. I'd like to add something to the order.

Top Bottom