• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Buying some new tires myself.

Raven

Master
    Unfortunately while we are celebrating the other parts of the bill are also taking effect.

Seeing as only like 1% of us are actual farmers anymore, the minority farmers with debt getting written off is only like a quarter of one percent, if that. This was done to give the lawmakers a warm and fuzzy feeling and maybe a boost in the polls when they run for reelection, nothing more.

M60Gunner

Master
    The point I was hoping to get across was now government programs which openly discriminate against whites (which by the way are the global minority by far) are being normalized as we head toward the South African model of the kalergi plan.

Carl

Master
    The point I was hoping to get across was now government programs which openly discriminate against whites (which by the way are the global minority by far) are being normalized as we head toward the South African model of the kalergi plan.
    This will undoubtedly sound extreme to some but I have been saying it for awhile, genocide usually follows the level of propaganda we have seen against whites and Trump supporters. The signs are all there. I hope im wrong.

lil'skeet

Master
    $42,000 is what each citizen would get if all of the nearly $5 trillion were given back to the American people.
    I'll do a virus a year for that kind of $.
    Gonna take along time to pay this one back....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    This will undoubtedly sound extreme to some but I have been saying it for awhile, genocide usually follows the level of propaganda we have seen against whites and Trump supporters. The signs are all there. I hope im wrong.
    they will get a big surprise...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Mine is coming the 17. according to the IRS

RHINOWSO

Master
    Oh yeah, 17th is the day!!!!

Making it RAIN!!!!!

iu

Don't need it or want it, but since it's coming, we'll put it to great use on supplies, firearms, and other capital item purchases...

Deersniper270

Master
    If you need to check your payment status, go to irs.gov and follow the get my payment tab. It will give you all the info you need for all 3 payments. If it says no info, you prob did not qualify or provide enough info to get it. Also, your bank is sent the info from the irs and has no additional info to provide about the check. It is cut and dry. You either see it or you don’t and if you don’t then you need to contact the irs the same as you would contact your payroll dept about a missing paycheck.

I’m buying some apple trees and more stock!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I just talked to my tax lady. I got the first 600. Have not received the second 600. She says there is a spot to file if I didn't get it so I will get it. Wonder how long that will take?
    Also heard from a friend that anything over 600 this year will be taxable. That 1400 ain't looking so good if we gotta pay it back, but we will owe it in some form no matter what.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Anyone getting a portion of the "Nation-Killer Liquidation Handouts" should turn it into tangible goods to deal with the impending MadMax BS we're headed for.

$1400 of guns, ammo, bayonets, whatever.

The politicians who rammed trillions of debt up your ass without lube are the same ones who gave most of the money to countries and programs that don't deserve a penny. Those politicians are giving away YOUR money, and giving you back a minuscule scrap as a token gesture, and they expect you to be grateful?
    They do this with the fiscal weight and threat of the EyeAreEss. Those monetary traffic-cops have the full support of local/state/federal law enforcement with a higher spot on the use of force ladder than You. All the way up to deadly force if you don't comply. Pay "your portion" of the bill for a meal you didn't eat, or else...

Translation: the politicians in power have "legal" means to kill you for non-compliance when you resist them for either stealing your assets or attempting to put you in jail with actual violent criminals and degenerates. All as a real threat to force you to continue to pay for programs you don't want, into the pockets of groups and other nations you don't support.

This should all end well.

Enjoy your burnt scraps from the nobles' table, serfs.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Anyone getting a portion of the "Nation-Killer Liquidation Handouts" should turn it into tangible goods to deal with the impending MadMax BS we're headed for.

$1400 of guns, ammo, bayonets, whatever.

The politicians who rammed trillions of debt up your ass without lube are the same ones who gave most of the money to countries and programs that don't deserve a penny. Those politicians are giving away YOUR money, and giving you back a minuscule scrap as a token gesture, and they expect you to be grateful?
    They do this with the fiscal weight and threat of the EyeAreEss. Those monetary traffic-cops have the full support of local/state/federal law enforcement with a higher spot on the use of force ladder than You. All the way up to deadly force if you don't comply. Pay "your portion" of the bill for a meal you didn't eat, or else...

Translation: the politicians in power have "legal" means to kill you for non-compliance when you resist them for either stealing your assets or attempting to put you in jail with actual violent criminals and degenerates. All as a real threat to force you to continue to pay for programs you don't want, into the pockets of groups and other nations you don't support.

This should all end well.

Enjoy your burnt scraps from the nobles' table, serfs.
    yes, turn any "spare" money, including savings, into hard assets, you can touch, hold, hide or sell without any "eyes" on it...

Top Bottom