the economy is doing great now;
    the border crisis is gonna be fixed;
    there will be a "two state solution".

What more could any voter want?

Biden for 4 more!!!!!
    Start mailing in those ballots for all your dead kin folk

M60Gunner

Master
    Can you send a link to that part about the Border Patrol being ordered to arrest National Guard troops?
    I’ve been trying to find it, but my google-fu no worky tonight.
    I can no longer see the Twitter post with the link, sorry I am new to the platform

M60Gunner

Master
    I can no longer see the Twitter post with the link, sorry I am new to the platform
    Looks like I got suckered by a fake tweet. This looks more legit.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Snake-Eyes

Master
    The better term is “federalize”, not “nationalize”.
    IF the potato-in-Chief activates the National Guard, in this case he would do it under Title 10, not Title 32. For one, Title 32 allows some governor control, and the puppet doesn’t want that. Also, under Title 32, there might still be an option for the troops to have LEO capacity. Under Title 10, they can’t unless specifically approved by Congress. The regime doesn’t want the national guard to have LEO abilities.

So, Title 10 it would be.

Now, the clutch part. If he activates them, they would need orders. If those orders are specific enough to facilitate illegal invaders entering our Nation, then any uniformed member with a modicum of intestinal fortitude would be legally protected AND DutyBound to DISOBEY the Unconstitutional orders. That would be great.
    If the orders are open to enough interpretation, then the Guard members would hopefully become ineffective at Brandon’s wishes, draw a paycheck, goldbrick and interfere as much as possible.

Or we get Civil War II when various units give the federal chain of command the middle finger and start flying Gonzales flags.

Don’t Mess with Texas.

FJB.

lil'skeet

Master
    The better term is “federalize”, not “nationalize”.
    IF the potato-in-Chief activates the National Guard, in this case he would do it under Title 10, not Title 32. For one, Title 32 allows some governor control, and the puppet doesn’t want that. Also, under Title 32, there might still be an option for the troops to have LEO capacity. Under Title 10, they can’t unless specifically approved by Congress. The regime doesn’t want the national guard to have LEO abilities.

So, Title 10 it would be.

Now, the clutch part. If he activates them, they would need orders. If those orders are specific enough to facilitate illegal invaders entering our Nation, then any uniformed member with a modicum of intestinal fortitude would be legally protected AND DutyBound to DISOBEY the Unconstitutional orders. That would be great.
    If the orders are open to enough interpretation, then the Guard members would hopefully become ineffective at Brandon’s wishes, draw a paycheck, goldbrick and interfere as much as possible.

Or we get Civil War II when various units give the federal chain of command the middle finger and start flying Gonzales flags.

Don’t Mess with Texas.

FJB.
    Poor ol FJB is screwed no matter what. Need to ramp up that damn WW III $ laundering operation.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Poor ol FJB is screwed no matter what. Need to ramp up that damn WW III $ laundering operation.

That POS warming the seat behind the Resolute desk is an inept dementia-ridden moron.

He could “shut the border” NOW. He doesn’t “need” any new powers. He doesn’t “need” more money. He sure as hell doesn’t “need” money to goto Ukraine for him to shut OUR border.

What a crock of feces.

FJB and any moron POS who still thinks that worthless mental patient is good for this Nation.

Top Bottom