• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Zeus, you take all the fun out of the conspiracy theories. ;-)

Zeus

Banned For Life
    Zeus, you take all the fun out of the conspiracy theories. ;-)

Shhhh ....... Don't tell anyone or you will ruin my reputation and I will loose my tri corner tin foil hat ! :drum:

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Id sure like to know where my 10,000 rounds of cci mini mags are...been waiting since January.

Side note....Linecasters in Milton has .22 ammo, however, the asking price is equivalent to a don rickles punch line...funny yet somewhat insulting.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Gosh 10000 rounds would last me 5 years if I had a place to shoot it. Would you do me a favor and cut that back to 5000 rounds and then maybe I could find some. Not ragen on you but that might be part of the problem with ammo shortage. People order ALOT of ammo. No way I can afford to buy that much ammo for my own use at one time unless I am ordering for a bunch of friends also. Good luck on your order and hope you get it soon.

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    My 10k order of rounds is equivalent to about 27 boxes of cci "Troy Landry" mini mags.
    Small fish, big pond brother. I hardly think I'm effin' up the rotation for ya.
    Get me half my money back and ill be glad to patiently await the arrival of 5k.
    Therein lies my gripe...Bought and paid for, yet made to suffer a lengthy backorder.

Don't get me wrong- kudos for allocating rounds to scouts, but my three girls can't join the Boy Scouts...and they want to shoot, too.

I got ELEY 22LR available but is more than what many are willing to pay. Its not a price increase it is the normal price for this 22LR at $10 a box .
    I have three grades of it and it varies in price but cheapest right now is 10$ wish I could get the cheaper stuff to sell but no luck i receive 2-3 boxs every other week of cheap but this i can get very easily i have 80 50 rd boxs in today

Snow Bird

Master
    Hope you get your 10000 rounds soon like I said before. That will let your girls shoot and there is nothing better than a father spending time with his family. Don't the girl scouts get to shoot? That dosen't seem fair. Sorry I can't give you your money back for the mini mags but I might consider buying 5000 from you when your order comes in if you would be willing to sell them to me at your cost if I can afford it when they come in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom