• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M.O.A.

Master
    Once fired .22 LR brass mixed headstamp. Already cleaned and ready to reload. Approximatly 15k pieces.

Pace, fl.

P.M.

450$ or best offer

Once fired cases, ultrasonic cleaned and ready to reload. Don't miss this opportunity to stock up at a spectacular price!!!

oneshot

Master
    Jnsterested in your brass for reloading, I just got in 25k of primes to load with , working on a load for the 40 gr bullet, You did say you have it cleaned and ready to load, wright, Would you do a trade, I have about 15k targets that are broke in, and are looking for a new home, that would be 1 for 1. You will deliver wright. thanks looking forward to doing a trade. jj

M.O.A.

Master
    Jnsterested in your brass for reloading, I just got in 25k of primes to load with , working on a load for the 40 gr bullet, You did say you have it cleaned and ready to load, wright, Would you do a trade, I have about 15k targets that are broke in, and are looking for a new home, that would be 1 for 1. You will deliver wright. thanks looking forward to doing a trade. jj

Absolutely sir. Ultrasonically cleaned and tumbled. will be more than willing to trade with ya and deliver. I am surprised at how few people know how to reload these things. are you using Accurate #2 or Unique??

oneshot

Master
    I looked in to this long time back, but the best use is to make bullets from them That is what put speer in to the bullet bus. in the 40.s I have use some bullet made from 22 case's just my 2 cents jj Have been thinking about getting set up to make them . that would be a good start.

M.O.A.

Master
    Making bullet jackets is a great use for them. I built a set of dies to draw .223 jackets and swage points a while back. made great little bullets and very accurate. but you havent lived untill you try to scrub brass fouling out of a rifle. I thought about Moly or Boron coating them to see if that would help but never got around to it. think the dies and hydraulic power unit are still lurking around somewhere. lol

Last edited:

Kimber110

Expert
    M.O.A. I don't need the brass, but I'd love to have a gallon of whatever you been drinkin; Dayum!!! I got a few thousand once fired 209 primers if you can find a market for them, I'll buy us both a gallon.

M.O.A.

Master
    M.O.A. I don't need the brass, but I'd love to have a gallon of whatever you been drinkin; Dayum!!! I got a few thousand once fired 209 primers if you can find a market for them, I'll buy us both a gallon.

Well i figured if people were willing to pay 12 cents each for loaded .22 carts I shouldnt have a problem selling fired ones for 3 cents each. LMAO. actually i was making a joke as to the absurdity of the ammo prices on my OWN thread.

M.O.A.

Master
    Just my slightly warped sense of humor at work.

Kimber110

Expert
    M.O.A. Some of the shops I've been in lately are not just asking, but are actually selling Bricks of off-brand .22 stuff for $75.00 and up per brick. I sold .223 stuff today for .50 cents per round and .22 magnum for $12.50 per 50: It's what I pad for it. Lots of scared folks out there. I know what you mean about the Absurd part.

M.O.A.

Master
    M.O.A. Some of the shops I've been in lately are not just asking, but are actually selling Bricks of off-brand .22 stuff for $75.00 and up per brick. I sold .223 stuff today for .50 cents per round and .22 magnum for $12.50 per 50: It's what I pad for it. Lots of scared folks out there. I know what you mean about the Absurd part.

yeah, I unloaded some CCI tactical to try to ease it up a bit but hey, as long as people are willing...the gougers will profit.

Top Bottom