• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Same here. Didn't see this posting till now. Feel free to PM me. I'll take up to 4 bricks. Cash money wherever you want to meet.

fireblast2591

Expert
    The 22 LR Group Buy went well. I only had two people out of 22 people fail to confirm their orders the day I went to pick the ammo up. Of course they contacted me the next day wanting their ammo. LOL.

DaBreeze

Master
    The 22 LR Group Buy went well. I only had two people out of 22 people fail to confirm their orders the day I went to pick the ammo up. Of course they contacted me the next day wanting their ammo. LOL.

Thank you Bob. I appreciate the ammo and you contributing your time and effort to make it happen.

fireblast2591

Expert
    I am not quiet sure what DPMS 308 is talking about. I took orders for this ammo for quiet a while. I posted updates as I had them. Out of 22 people only two failed to respond to my contacting them several times via email and phone the day I went to pick up the ammo. If I missed someone I am sorry but I should have been contacted through my personal email as I asked everyone to do. I did not make a penny off of this group buy and if you are critizing my efforts I must protest that. If you are just makeing an observation and tracking all the emails on this group buy you must not have much to do with your time LOL. I spent a lot of time and effort trying to help people and again I am sorry if I missed someone.. I was thinking of doing another group buy but not if it results in being shot down by people.

M.O.A.

Master
    I thought it went pretty well. Good job sir.

fireblast2591

Expert
    Thanks gentlemen for all of the positive comments. That makes it worth doing.

DaBreeze

Master
    Don't let a couple of negative comments bring you down, can't please 'em all :D. This was a nice thing for you to undertake.

+1 Yep

OTTE*DA*WORM

Expert
    I want in on the next group buy. Thanks -O*D*W

Top Bottom