SCOTT MAGEE

Master
    22lr for SELL OR trade for .223 or 9mm

Item SIX BOXES OF REMINGTON 22LR HV 225 ROUNDS PER BOX

SOLD SOLD SOLD PLEASE CLOSE!!!

Last edited:

Destin123

Shooter
    I just bought 2 mega packs of Remington UMC hollow point, 45 gr. .223 (200 rounds per box) that I would be willing to part with if we can make a deal.

What's your trade value on the .22lr?

Destin123

Shooter
    Replied to your pm, we are miles apart. Sorry. Good luck with the sale.

Clay

Master
    Per forum rules, post trade value please.

Destin123

Shooter
    150.00 for all six boxes

Odd how the value dropped from the deal you just offered me via pm. You were wanting nearly $300 in value and for me to meet you in gulf breeze. Glad we require values to be posted! good luck with your trade/sale.

SCOTT MAGEE

Master
    The value did not drop you contacted me saying you had 400 rounds of .223 i did not know what the value of your ammo was. Not my fault you paid that much for your .223! Im just wanting some target .223 for my wife to practice with. I found 100 round federal .223 for 35 bucks at walmart and was hopeing to find some more. I have put in lots of time and gas in to finding ammo so i just put a value of 150.00 cash but would put the value higher for trade.

SCOTT MAGEE

Master
    I put this up because i know how hard it is to find 22lr. Thought maybe someone was tired of doing what i had to do like call every gun & ammo shop from foley to destin and spend hours and hours of trying to hunt down ammo or to find some ammo and drive all the way to get some and them be out by the time i got there!

Destin123

Shooter
    The value did not drop you contacted me saying you had 400 rounds of .223 i did not know what the value of your ammo was. Not my fault you paid that much for your .223! Im just wanting some target .223 for my wife to practice with. I found 100 round federal .223 for 35 bucks at walmart and was hopeing to find some more. I have put in lots of time and gas in to finding ammo so i just put a value of 150.00 cash but would put the value higher for trade.

Did you start buying guns and ammo a week ago? You think I paid to much for my .223 ammo? Just for fun, I looked on 5 different sites, all we're sold out (of course), but none had a list price below $150 for the ammo that I offered to you for $140. I bought the ammo this morning at bass pro. I have no problem showing you the receipt. I'm here to help people, not screw people, or get screwed over. Best of luck with your trade/sale

SCOTT MAGEE

Master
    Tired of negotiating will sale for 150.00. Do not want to make anybody mad because some people on here contact you and then get offened easily beause they dont like your offer!!!!!!! Just thought maybe someone on here just had some cheap .223 they would like to trade?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom