• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Kudos to those of you who can run. I can run but not long distances without some serious pain in my knees. Evidently I have a torn meniscus that needs to be cleaned up but arthritic spurs in my knee that will always be painful if I run a lot. Biking is something I can do but there's no trails around here and driving on the local main roads around here is suicidal!

Seanpcola

thanks for the reminder, I have to add peanut butter little debbies on the groc list for today...

And that's what pisses me off.I'm fluffy but I don't eat crap food. No tater chips, never candy, ice cream maybe twice a year, don't do cakes or pies except special occasions, avoid sugar, avoid fried food most of the time. I'm almost a vegetarian and I still look like a couch potato that lives on Cheeze Puffs compared to some of you. Damn, what do I have to give up?

Viking1204

Master
    LMAO, gotta laugh at the Ad Banner on the top of this thread right now! This is when you know your online discussions are being monitored so they know what advertisements to target you with!

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
      Banner.jpg
      44.8 KB · Views: 143

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Haha... I was coerced into some butterfinger cups last night. Oh so good.....

I suspect you were not as helpless as you appear here in refusing butterfinger cups....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    And that's what pisses me off.I'm fluffy but I don't eat crap food. No tater chips, never candy, ice cream maybe twice a year, don't do cakes or pies except special occasions, avoid sugar, avoid fried food most of the time. I'm almost a vegetarian and I still look like a couch potato that lives on Cheeze Puffs compared to some of you. Damn, what do I have to give up?

it is hell to have natural 6pack abs, I tell you now....a curse

teenage girls are always after me, MILF's , I have to use a bat to keep them off....

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    LMAO, gotta laugh at the Ad Banner on the top of this thread right now! This is when you know your online discussions are being monitored so they know what advertisements to target you with!

Google adsense is a pretty amazing product...

I suspect you were not as helpless as you appear here in refusing butterfinger cups....

Pretty girls can talk you into some things for sure... I'll try to knock a few seconds off of each mile today to make up for my transgression.

Dan1612

Master
    Happens automatically. No one is actually looking and putting them there. Our discussion just meets criteria for key ad words selected by the advertiser. But we all know Uncle Sam has similar software for certain other keywords to do their own intelligence work.

Seanpcola

I would still like to know, why, 3 weeks ago my ad banner kept coming up as East Essence.com, a clothing company for Muslim women. Seriously! I have participated in no discussions of middle east or muslim women in any shape, form or fashion.I understand the guns, RC and the Russian hottie dating sites but????????

Viking1204

Master
    Sean we've had plenty of conversations about Islam and ISIS so no doubt you've used those words before and the software just links that to Muslim women.

Dan1612

Master
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435766770.314442.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435766770.314442.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435766770.314442.jpg
      24.5 KB · Views: 148

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Nice work Dante!!! Keep it up!

92miles.PNG

I had a good month of running until about the last week, won my division at the Gary McAdams 5k (13th overall). But strained my calves / quads doing some sprints at the track on father's day (was a solid reminder that I'm not 12 years old anymore).

Having some leg issues, was going for the 100 mile mark in June... Had to take a few days off so I didn't quite make it. Going to take it easy on the running for the rest of the week since I have a race on Saturday that I'd love to do well in. This heat has been rough!

Attachments

• 92miles.PNG
      92miles.PNG
      2.1 KB · Views: 130

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Bringing this back up since we started talking about it in the Stream of Consciousness thread.

I started trying to eat less a few weeks ago and I've dropped 7-8lbs since then. I weighed under 170 this morning for the first time since probably 2010. I bought a road bike last week and I'm getting it fitted tomorrow and picking up a trainer this weekend, so hopefully the results will get even better once I add exercise to the mix. Besides losing some weight, I want to get in better shape. After mountain biking a couple weeks ago, I realized my cardio was SEVERELY lacking.

Top Bottom