• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    It's Gone.....And I got to meet another great person off this forum......Thanks to everyone for your help...

Now ...one more time....How do I delete my post ? If one of the moderators would please Close/delete I would appreciate it .....

SOLD SOLD Pending Funds.....I will delete after meeting with buyer tomorrow...Thanks

Anyway....Traded this entire lot off a while back....And took it back in Trade a few days ago....I switched to a different caliber a while back....So here is the package.

I do not want to start splitting this lot up...So maybe some of you guys can get together and help each other out.

Package Contains:

1) 2500 rds of CCI Mini Mags 36gr HP in the clear sleeve boxes...25 boxes @ 100 rds per

2) 2500 rds of CCI Mini Mags 40gr Copper Rn's Clear sleeve boxes ...25 boxes @100 rds per

3) Brand New "Never Fired " Standard Ruger 10/22 Stainless Rifle....I think I bought this at Academy...This is your standard Ruger 10/22 stainless nothing added...like I said....it is just out of the box and "Never fired "..Has all paperwork with it....and the Ruger bolt/chamber lock.....

4) Has the 10 rd mag that came with it....

5) I also found a Brand New Ruger BX-25 Mag that will be included

Total Package : $ 850.00 PM me..... Cash only ...Not interested in trades at this time

Must be 21 yrs of age and have a valid Florida ID....Drivers Licscense (? SP)

Would prefer that you know a few of the folks that have been on this forum for a while

Will arrange FTF meeting...Most likely at the Academy Store on Davis Hwy

Attachments

• IMG_0054.JPG
      IMG_0054.JPG
      49.7 KB · Views: 214
    • _MG_0056.JPG
      _MG_0056.JPG
      616 KB · Views: 220
    • _MG_0057.JPG
      _MG_0057.JPG
      47.8 KB · Views: 214
    • _MG_0058.JPG
      _MG_0058.JPG
      50.2 KB · Views: 215
    Last edited:

young gun

Shooter
    Just curious, why did you state you must be 21 years old to purchase. Im 18 and can walk into any gun store and buy that exact same rifle and quite a few stores will sell the same ammo to me too if i tell them it's being used for a rifle.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    To Young Gun:

Just going on comments made by various people....And I see that even "You" have posted about how messed up the gun and ammo laws are in Florida..So you have already answered your own question on 1 of your previous post....I was headed to Vietnam when I was your age and I couldn't even walk in a Bar and have a damn beer.....Now I am old...but still too pretty to be going to jail !!!

The Florida laws are sorta fuzzy and gray when it comes to this type thing....Hence the 21 yrs old

Did you want to buy this ?

Last edited:

young gun

Shooter
    To Young Gun:

Just going on comments made by various people....And I see that even "You" have posted about how messed up the gun and ammo laws are in Florida..So you have already answered your own question on 1 of your previous post....I was headed to Vietnam when I was your age and I couldn't even walk in a Bar and have a damn beer.....Now I am old...but still too pretty to be going to jail !!!

The Florida laws are sorta fuzzy and gray when it comes to this type thing....Hence the 21 yrs old

Did you want to buy this ?
    I can understand that.
    when it comes to ammo that can be used for both rifle and pistol is where there is a gray area but most stores will sell it to someone under 21 if stated it's used for a rifle. If I had the money I'd love to have It. My buddy has the same gun and it shoots real well and it always performs perfectly. Glws!

bigbulls

Marksman
    Guys, just to help you out in the future....

Any one that is 18 years old can be in possession of hand gun ammunition and handguns. They can also purchase the same from private individuals. This is all 100% legal.

The only time they need to be 21 is when they purchase from a licensed dealer.

Top Bottom