• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    CNN (UGH,) presents info from three drafts of the same document that were Leaked by some inside traitor. They then flow opinions seamlessly into the drafts and present it as a hit piece on the President.

Not a single statistic on the number of white supremacists actions the threat is based on. Let's freewheel this and say 50, no 100 is better give it some meat! Now lets count all the individual days and locations of BLM riotsand resulting death, injury and property loss. Want to count unprovoked attacks white on all other race/color/religion and compare that to unprovoked attacks by blacks just on whites?

I believe the drafts and CNNs manipulation are political driven misinformation and outright lies. Show some HARD Numbers DHS/CNN or is the position profiling: every white person is a white supremacist by default because of the color of their skin?

Pure unadulterated horse shit.

Last edited:

LearnEveryDay

Shooter
    When large social media platforms can choose which news articles that WE can publish, and dictionary definitions can be so fluid as to change on a whim, we are being set up for a situation in which we will be penalized for thinking for ourselves.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    When large social media platforms can choose which news articles that WE can publish, and dictionary definitions can be so fluid as to change on a whim, we are being set up for a situation in which we will be penalized for thinking for ourselves.

like the way you stated that....

simple, but true that

IronBeard

Master
    ANY gun owner who votes for Biden has lost his mind.
    At one of the debates Beto O’Rourke said “HELL YES we are going to take your AR-15s and AK 47s.”
    Biden has said he would make O’Rourke his gun czar. Connect the dots.
    And there are gun owners, gun SHOP owners who will vote for Biden?

Oddly enough, some probabaly will. They are known across the gun community/forums as Fudds. These are the people who believe if they if they just give up something, they'll be allowed to keep everything else, never infringed upon again, and all will be utopia forever after, until it's not.

Carl

Master
    [
    CNN (UGH,) presents info from three drafts of the same document that were Leaked by some inside traitor. They then flow opinions seamlessly into the drafts and present it as a hit piece on the President.

Not a single statistic on the number of white supremacists actions the threat is based on. Let's freewheel this and say 50, no 100 is better give it some meat! Now lets count all the individual days and locations of BLM riotsand resulting death, injury and property loss. Want to count unprovoked attacks white on all other race/color/religion and compare that to unprovoked attacks by blacks just on whites?

I believe the drafts and CNNs manipulation are political driven misinformation and outright lies. Show some HARD Numbers DHS/CNN or is the position profiling: every white person is a white supremacist by default because of the color of their skin?

Pure unadulterated horse shit.
    Well said and I couldn't agree more.

I know a lot of people must agree. It seems like no matter how much we Americans ignore or reject the "white supremacy" lie, our government and educational institutions are running full steam ahead with it. The garbage that these professors and school teachers are brainwashing kids with should be illegal. In most cases of the anti-white propaganda, if you replaced the word white with black it would be a national outrage. Media outlets, tech giants and hollywood are guilty of this also. It seems to come from all directions if people take time to notice. Its not even an exclusively American problem, its the entire western world. I want to know - what is the end game?

I just don't believe that this is purely a 2020 election cycle issue as this has been building up for decades in my opinion. Though the election has definitely brought some things to the surface.

Not intending to have a victim mentality but what the hell is one to do. I have a lot of thoughts on this stuff, too much to put here. Thanks for the replies everyone. It was interesting to read through.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Oddly enough, some probabaly will. They are known across the gun community/forums as Fudds. These are the people who believe if they if they just give up something, they'll be allowed to keep everything else, never infringed upon again, and all will be utopia forever after, until it's not.

I’m not sure about what a fudd is , but I believe what you are trying to describe is a democratic gun owner. The way definitions of words are being changed these days I could be wrong though.

wildrider666

Master
    It won't ever stop as it's now accepted as the social norm. Dictators always take or maintain close control of all forms of media. In the case of our US., decades of school indoctrination and dependency coupled with the vast majority of news reporting is either solidly pro dem or extreme Left. Look at the "positions" taken by major businesses. How about the Web controlling companies, every small startup that makes any real progress is bought out by the big monopolies.
    The fake news and web companies censor free speech from the Right while promoting it from the Left. It directly contacts and interacts with more people every day then the Gov. The "Fact Checkers" that are commonly available pick and chose what is checked and the foundation information to check it against in the vast majority of instances. If they can't Rule against the Right they wil wiggle around that there is conflicting information or won't address the issue.

The HOPE for our great Nation rests in the hands of the Silent Majority. I pray they have had enought of this bullshit and vote.

IronBeard

Master
    I’m not sure about what a fudd is , but I believe what you are trying to describe is a democratic gun owner. The way definitions of words are being changed these days I could be wrong though.
    Fudds are not confined to any political party. You can Google the term, but basically, "Fudd" is a label often applied to an older (but not always) gun owner who professes that all firearms should be strictly regulated, only those firearms they deem acceptable should be available to the public, used only for hunting and target shooting under the strictest control, and owned only by fellow Fudds. Because only Fudds are "responsible gun owners."

They will usually out themselves in firearms discussions by starting a sentences with, "Nobody needs...," and then pontificate about the error in your personal choice weapon. In a Fudd's mind, all of you guys with your AR15s/M16s/machine guns, and other weapons they deem not suitable/needed for hunting/target shooting, are just gonna ruin it for the rest of us. Better for a Fudd to offer up your property for banning/confiscation than his own. Oh, and wite/e-mail your wepwesentative, and be wespectful. I'm going wabbit hunting, with my single-shot shotgun. Be vewy quite..........

FLT

Master
    Fudds are not confined to any political party. You can Google the term, but basically, "Fudd" is a label often applied to an older (but not always) gun owner who professes that all firearms should be strictly regulated, only those firearms they deem acceptable should be available to the public, used only for hunting and target shooting under the strictest control, and owned only by fellow Fudds. Because only Fudds are "responsible gun owners."

They will usually out themselves in firearms discussions by starting a sentences with, "Nobody needs...," and then pontificate about the error in your personal choice weapon. In a Fudd's mind, all of you guys with your AR15s/M16s/machine guns, and other weapons they deem not suitable/needed for hunting/target shooting, are just gonna ruin it for the rest of us. Better for a Fudd to offer up your property for banning/confiscation than his own. Oh, and wite/e-mail your wepwesentative, and be wespectful. I'm going wabbit hunting, with my single-shot shotgun. Be vewy quite..........

Yep, the definition has changed , I remember it being used to describe guys that liked blued guns with wooden stocks. Although I know they exist , I don't personal know anyone that feels that way. the group of guys I run with are mostly over 40 but to my knowledge none of them would fall in the fudd category .

IronBeard

Master
    Yep, the definition has changed , I remember it being used to describe guys that liked blued guns with wooden stocks. Although I know they exist , I don't personal know anyone that feels that way. the group of guys I run with are mostly over 40 but to my knowledge none of them would fall in the fudd category .

I'm OK with blued steel and walnut, but more partial to walnut and stainless ;-) I'm 50+ and know quite a few Fudds; it's embarrassing/dis-heartening at times. Of those I know, 90%+ vote consistently republican, but firmly believe/opine that firearms ownership should be be restricted to their version of firearms ownership/stewardship. I understand they just want to live out their days enjoying what they like, but I also think it's selfish/destructive to do so at the expense of those who will live beyond us.

Personally, I don't care or have a need for suppressors, automatic weapons, mags over 30 rounds, and many other things. Not saying they aren't useful, just not a priority for me. BUT, I don't think the government or anyone else has the constitutional grounds to infringe upon anyone's access to those, or whatever else might be your thing.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    What's wrong with blued guns with wooden stocks? I love them...does that make me a fudd (whatever the hell that is)? I also have the dreaded black guns, and some plastic ones of varying colors.

Reactions: FLT

M60Gunner

Master
    In answer to the OP, the Kalergi plan states it won't end until whites are gone and everyone is a beautiful coffee color.

Carl

Master
    In answer to the OP, the Kalergi plan states it won't end until whites are gone and everyone is a beautiful coffee color.
    Bingo. This 100%.

It's a shame, most of the people I know seem so spoiled by American comfort and security that they can hardly conceive that something so sinister is even possible.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Bingo. This 100%.

It's a shame, most of the people I know seem so spoiled by American comfort and security that they can hardly conceive that something so sinister is even possible.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

amen on your tag line...true that

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    "When does this stop?" It won't. Ever.
    Got that right... the micro infringements are growing and looming larger than ever before. Bad scenes are on the horizon, no matter who wins. POTUS will again get my vote but the craziness from the libdemtards will only rachet up when he wins. Harris/Biden ticket wins and the so called "mandatory buybacks" start, the boogbois will have had enough. The precipice is close and for the first time in my life, I'm truly afraid for the future of our great constitutional republic...

SteveC

Shooter
    Force yourself to watch Biden's town-hall from last evening.

OK, I watched the entire thing. What part was supposed to convince me?

Repeating tired platitudes as answers to softball questions sure didn't do it. I have a really hard time believing a guy who has been in office longer than about half the members on this forum have been alive is suddenly going to kick it into overdrive & actually start keeping his promises to make things better now. Possible I suppose, but as I have gotten older I have started judging politicians by their past actions rather than their current promises.

Top Bottom