• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    What compels a person to think some one is going to buy their used glock without a custom crimson trace laser for $700? A brand new one out the door is about $550 tops.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Because it was mine and that makes it SPECIAL!

Deersniper270

Master
    No way you can get a Glock with C/T Laser for $550 tops. If you are finding them without laser for that price let me know too. Or are you not factoring in tax and fees which would make that $550, $600+?

Don't take my post wrong. I'm not attacking you as my post sounds lol

SAWMAN

Master
    I'm not "attacking" you either.....HOWEVER.....if you are talking about an ACTIVE post in the For Sale section of this forum I believe that your above post is just as bad as posting something negative on HIS For Sale thread.

First of all, I think, as stated by Deersniper,your $550 figure is a little low. Next, I am wondering if you would actually want someone else to do to you what you apparently feel that you did not do to the person that is trying to sell the firearm. I mean.....DAMN.....if you don't want to buy it...then don't. Does the fact that it is for sale for that price, or the fact that he might have a potential buyer for that price,concern you ?? If so,may I please ask,WHY ??

Have you(yourself)or a friend of yours, contacted this seller and offered him less ?? I hope no one ever does this to your add...OR...my add, on this forum. --- SAWMAN

Bootwo2000

Expert
    I was wondering the reason. I have seen a trend for $700 from a couple of people on this forum and others. I thought that was the point in the general discussion is to DISCUSS these types of things. So no need to get your pannies in a wad buddy.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    Also i stated that $700 without a laser is high in my opinion. If it had a $270 functional CT laser i could see $700.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I have not seen the ad you are discussing but extended parts, lighter trigger springs, night sights are typical ads to the Glock, few remain stock for long. All these will add costs to the gun and are things most people do pretty quickly after owning one...just need to ask the seller.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    Im not discussing any perticular ad at all. Im just wondering why people think their Glock is worth $700. Thank you for a good answer Frank.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    So..it has nothing to do with the add on this forum for a Glock for sale for $700. ...........?........ Great,glad to hear it. Guess I was wrong...again.

Oh and....I have a OD Glock 20 and I think it is worth $700. You want to know why ?? Because it is !! --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Bootwo2000

Expert
    $499.99 + tax in escambia county FL is roughly around $543. Most dealers sell a glock between $485-530 depending on where you go. So a $130-150 markup for used glock tends to raise a few legit questions.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Why 700 you ask? The answer is some uneducated slub May pay that for it and then the seller can go buy another for a fair price and have a few hundred left over. My house is full of stuff I love and would "not" get rid of my g17 being one of them but I promise if somebody offered me almost double what any of it was worth it would walk out the door with said person. In other words everything in this world is for sale for the right price.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    499 for a glock around here not on blue label pricing? Where and what model?

I get blue label priced guns and never have I seen the regular ones for sale that low.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    2nd Amendment had some not long ago.

wildrider666

Master
    New: From FFL to you. Good as new: Old. NIB: from private seller: USED may have been shot. NIB Unfired: I know nothing about guns and was told it is junk by someone else who knows nothing about guns. Like new low round count: Fired 1 to several thousand rounds but I cleaned the parts that don't show wear.

G17 $475 http://www.slickguns.com/product/glock-17-gen-3-w-2-mags-475
    G19 $495 http://www.ironsightsfirearms.com/glock-19-g3-9mm-2-15rd-mags-pi1950203-p-74641.html
    G21 $499 http://www.woodburyoutfitters.com/product_p/a3567.htm
    G22OD $499 http://www.slickguns.com/product/glock-22-od-49999

Bootwo2000

Expert
    Specialty pawn has a whole FDE set for $499 a piece. Seeing them right at $500 is not an uncommon sight

outside9

Master
    What compels a person to think some one is going to buy their used glock without a custom crimson trace laser for $700? A brand new one out the door is about $550 tops.

Maybe a guy will buy it who can't pass a background check? Just saying.....................

kawiking888

Expert
    I paid over $600 ea. for my gen4 26 & 27 Most online places have no inventory and if the do after paying tax, shipping, ffl fees your $500 Glock is no more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom