• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

natesands

Expert
    90 gallon tank with stand. Including 25+ african cichlids(2 females holing babies), 2 queen loaches, 2 albino bristlenose plecos. Freshwater current usa light, generic brand light, 1 power heads, a ton of Texas holley rock, cichlid cave stones, cichlid substrate, air pump, tons of food and fluval fx6 filter with tons of replacement sponges.$450 obo

Attachments

• image-1967200601.jpg
      image-1967200601.jpg
      70.8 KB · Views: 107
    • image-1696518640.jpg
      image-1696518640.jpg
      87.9 KB · Views: 108

Seanpcola

I've got virtually the same 90g setup. You ain't gonna put that all together for less than double your asking price. I also like the 90 better than the 75. They both have the same footprint but the 90 is taller and helps with keeping all the guys comfortable having more vertical separation.

Wasn't trying to step on your thread, just thought I would throw that out for anyone interested that doesn't know the details.

natesands

Expert
    Yeah it took me lots of time and money to get it to where I wanted it to be. Yeah I jumped from 55 to 90.... Was going to go with the 75 and thought the same thing about space. No problem at all, glad to see someone recognizes the money and time invested in this.

HEIST

Master
    One day I will be able to upgrade to something like this. All I have is a 29g with 2 bream, some snails, and a huge crawfish. Only good thing is Ive never had to clean it in over 3 years.

Seanpcola

I'll jump in. Delete if the seller chooses.

Most of its in the initial setup. Moving the aquarium with fish is going to be a minor project. A professional would likely lose fish. I would say 2 weeks for the tank to settle down if done right.

After that 50% water change every week to 10 days, occasionally clean the filters, vacuum the bottom. Simple stuff. The real secret to low maintenance is feeding the fish correctly. Most people overfeed. Creates more waste from the fish and rotten uneaten food floating around. Once you get a routine going it's not time consuming. No more work than having a dog if you're a good dog dad. I enjoy it.

Edit: It's fresh water.

natesands

Expert
    Sean's spot on. I do water changes once a week. I have 3 yrs twins that help with feeding. I spend maybe 15 mins with my water change. I have a tool I'm including called Python. It connects to your sink.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Members online

Top Bottom