• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landshark850

Shooter
    He flew P3's in Patrol Squadron 10. Whatever aircraft they use in their ads are just for optics. When he registered to run (the day of the deadline), he used his Missouri driver's license, and is currently residing in a rental that came fully furnished, if that tells you anything. Depending on what you believe, he still works for a leadership firm in Missouri. Multiple posts and reposts on twitter regarding DEI, Inclusion, and BLM. Gaetz appears to have bought the domain Aarondimmickforcongress.com but it is currently down. That's where I got the majority of this info. Dude is a clown.

IronBeard

Master
    Gaetz was arrested for Dui several years ago in Okaloosa county.
    And he closed his public office in Pensacola and moved into the new Okaloosa County courthouse where he's now secured behind metal detectors and deputies. Just a coincidence? Dunno. Just stands out to me for some reason.

Maybe because he was conspicuously silent about OCSD shooting a Hurlburt Airman to death, while Rep Luna felt it was important enough to travel all the way over here and look into it, to the extent of engaging Hurlburt senior leaders.

The beginnings of a "connection" appear to be materializing, but, we'll see. Just observations.

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    I got so annoyed by his constant anti-Gaetz commercial that I did a little digging.
    Gaetz’s ads say “I approve this message.”
    Dimmock’s ads hide behind the Florida Patriots PAC which is connected with McCarthy and created to support one candidate - Dimmock.
    I can’t find anything about the guy that seems straightforward. Apparently he was groomed and sent here to run against Gaetz, his handlers probably figured his Navy background would fly high with area voters.
    Too many red flags, I’m sticking with Gaetz.

RackinRay

Master
    I got so annoyed by his constant anti-Gaetz commercial that I did a little digging.
    Gaetz’s ads say “I approve this message.”
    Dimmock’s ads hide behind the Florida Patriots PAC which is connected with McCarthy and created to support one candidate - Dimmock.
    I can’t find anything about the guy that seems straightforward. Apparently he was groomed and sent here to run against Gaetz, his handlers probably figured his Navy background would fly high with area voters.
    Too many red flags, I’m sticking with Gaetz.
    Yeah, I was ticked off by the fighters used in ads after hearing he was Patrol pilot (P-3s?). I cruised info on web about him, and his background. Academy Grad, looks like a few tours in patrol, one as a flight instructor, and sideways into Navy Manpower before retiring at 20 years as a Commander (O-5); despite being called a Captain in one source.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    The guy is as shady as they come it appears. I don’t care that he’s a veteran because the military has just as many shit bags as the civilian world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A thought occurred to me. Is this a soros funded guy planted here to get our NW Florida fire brand Matt Gaetz out of Congress? He calls himself a DJT supporter but what does that mean?

IronBeard

Master
    If ya use the word patriot, and don't talk and walk like a Patriot, you're not. It's that simple, and is equally applicable across the entire poltical spectrum.

No one "has" my vote. They earn it, or not.

Of course, if you hold a sign and wave at me while I drive home from WORK... WTF were ya when I went? Yeah, that sure is a hard one to resist...

Recondo 101

Expert
    Who was the author and sponsor of the Stand Your Ground bill in the FL Legislature and later was the attorney for the state that actually defended that law in the Supreme Court case, it was Matt. That is all you really need to know about Matt and the 2A or the Constitution.

Matt led the attempt to change the House Rules of operation. So the house would operate like the FL Legislsture, one bill, one law, x hours to read new bills, etc. MCarthy agreed on the 10 points and promised to comply, andy to get the House Speaker job, Then McCarty broke his word and Matt hammered him.

Matt was the one on the House Judiciary Committee that caught the FBI rep in the Hunter Biden laptop lie. Then Matt got the transcripts of the computer contents and read the transcripts of the contents into the Congressional Record, to prove the laptop actually existed, the FBI had "Lost It". The prosecution of Hunter Biden is Matt's doing, on your behalf.

Any one that is supported by McCarthy is a liar by association. My Granny said; "If you lie with dogs you get fleas."

John Kerry was in the Navy too.

BluesBrother

Master
    Dimmock’s ads hide behind the Florida Patriots PAC which is connected with McCarthy and created to support one candidate - Dimmock. This is a dem tactic. If nothing else sticks throw sex into the mix. I didn't think mccarthy was such a POS. We in NW Florida are smarter than that. BTW Gaetz is doing the job he is asked to do.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    From Aaron Dimmick's page:

About Aaron​

Conviction​

Aaron’s life of service started at our United States Naval Academy where he swore an oath to defend the United States and Constitution.

That was the first of seven times Aaron swore that oath and, when elected by the people of Florida’s 1st District, he will swear that oath once again.

At the Naval Academy, Aaron built his life around the Navy’s core values listed in the official charter – Honor, Courage, and Commitment – and the highest ideals of duty, honor, and loyalty. These core values and ideals embody who Aaron is, the life he leads, and why he is running for Congress today.

Courage​

Upon graduation from the Naval Academy, Aaron’s first assignment was at Naval Flight School in Pensacola, Florida. After flight school, Aaron joined Patrol Squadron Ten where he flew missions over Bosnia and Serbia and where he served on 9/11, conducting surveillance and reconnaissance flights surrounding Ground Zero on that tragic day. He also lead anti-cartel and anti-drug trafficking aerial missions throughout the Gulf of Mexico, the Caribbean, and the Pacific Coast of Central and South America. In this capacity, Aaron and his squadron partnered with the U.S. Coast Guard, federal authorities, as well as foreign governments to track down cartel trafficking operations in the air and on the sea to capture and destroy.

Following this tour, Aaron was an instructor pilot for Patrol Squadron Thirty at NAS Jacksonville, Florida, a Flag Secretary and Aide for two Admirals, and received his Masters from the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island. After his final operational tour deployed to Asia with Patrol Squadron Sixteen, Aaron served at the U.S. Navy Personnel Command and was tapped to lead U.S. Navy recruitment. Aaron’s final tour was at the Pentagon while serving as the Navy Liaison for the Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Defense for Military Professionalism. After a 20-year career in the U.S. Navy, Aaron retired as a Commander.

Character​

Following his career in the Navy, Aaron took his skills to a new career as a leadership and character development facilitator and consultant. In this role, Aaron has helped develop leaders everywhere, including universities in Florida, Ford Motor Company, NFL and NBA teams, The Pat Tillman Foundation, and many others.

Aaron is married to Kim, his wife of 28 years and the mother of their four children, and resides in Pensacola, Florida.
    20 years and he only made Commander? How embarrassing must that be to live with? Since he went to the Naval Academy, that is another strike against him. I want to know how many Sailors he "persuaded" to get the covid jab. I bet he was a huge promoter of DEI while in the Navy, especially since he worked for two Admirals.

rossi

Master
    Might want to put correct spelling of his name in the subject line.

All recent commercials for this guy show's fighter planes climbing and diving while exciting rhetoric is sounded.
    Doe's anyone have factual proof that this guy ever piloted anything other than P-3 Orion Maritime Patrol Aircraft?

The patch on his flightsuit is Patron 16.

It looks like he is being "Puffed Up" for public consumption.

DON'T EAT THE PUFF'S!

Latest posts

Top Bottom