• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGuns1451

Expert
    Talking to someone with an AB10 non treaded with case 10 and 50 rd mags. I offered a Stoeger Coach 12 for trade, should I give in to my weird desire for 80s 90s movie guns or keep my Coach Gun.

Southernlost

Expert
    Talking to someone with an AB10 non treaded with case 10 and 50 rd mags. I offered a Stoeger Coach 12 for trade, should I give in to my weird desire for 80s 90s movie guns or keep my Coach Gun.
    I'd do it .those are collectable now a days .sucks it's not threaded but still a fun one

7.62x39

Marksman
    Back this past summer when I was looking for a Tec 9 of some sort couldn’t touch one on GB for less than 900

TGuns1451

Expert
    He's thinking it's worth $750. I have a Savage 64 22lr I'm going to try and sweating the deal with. I'm kinda thinking like you. They don't make that I can go to Academy tomorrow and buy both of my trades if I wanted. Just wanted some thoughts on how much others thought it was worth

Southernlost

Expert
    He's thinking it's worth $750. I have a Savage 64 22lr I'm going to try and sweating the deal with. I'm kinda thinking like you. They don't make that I can go to Academy tomorrow and buy both of my trades if I wanted. Just wanted some thoughts on how much others thought it was worth
    I sold a non threaded ab 10 in excellent shape for 600 a few weeks back.and that was tough to get

Top Bottom