• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    My ban was 100% valid but it’s funny because if you do a key word search for the S word, you’ll see 10+ pages of results. Same for the F word, 10+ pages of rule breaking examples.
    You said "Sinner"didn't you?Oops,I've been trying to watch what I say.Personally I say the most controversial stuff when I take my Ambien
    My ban was 100% valid but it’s funny because if you do a key word search for the S word, you’ll see 10+ pages of results. Same for the F word, 10+ pages of rule breaking examples.

wecanslide

Expert
    Too rich for my blood, There might be an embossed A for Arsenal (if I remember right) but I believe those are 922R parts, so possibly made in the USA. I doubt there is anything special about them because they are Arsenal.
    He wants $100 for the whole set.Almost worth cruising over to Cantonment.Almost

Too rich for my blood, There might be an embossed A for Arsenal (if I remember right) but I believe those are 922R parts, so possibly made in the USA. I doubt there is anything special about them because they are Arsenal.
    The Maadi is wrapped until I can find a set worth replacing what's already on it

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_052923069.jpg
      IMG_20240708_052923069.jpg
      4 MB · Views: 19

wecanslide

Expert
    @Woktosstacticool Do you remember when @USMC0211 lied and told us this magazine was a 7.62x39 Bakelite? It’s actually a cheap commercial grade Bulgarian 5.45 mag. Here I’m using it on my M90, but when compounded with a 5.56 follower, it’s not a good budget mag anymore.

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5347.jpeg

ccc

Master
    Zastava but I also have an M&M industries that I love !

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpeg
      IMG_0053.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 21

wecanslide

Expert
    Zastava but I also have an M&M industries that I love !
    Nice man. I put an LPVO my M90 but holy cow it was heavy. I also used the same scope rail as you but it made me find a stock with a riser. Came up with this monstrosity:
    IMG_5348.jpeg

Reactions: ccc

ccc

Master
    Nice man. I put an LPVO my M90 but holy cow it was heavy. I also used the same scope rail as you but it made me find a stock with a riser. Came up with this monstrosity:
    View attachment 294515
    I am actually putting this on it tomorrow, poor man’s EOTECH, but it gets great reviews, and watched a ton of videos with people that had them and they love them. We will see.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.png
      IMG_0054.png
      574.8 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom