• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I just read a post from some liberal blaming the 2nd amendment and went on to say "gun nuts were out shooting the gun and brought it back to set loaded" what in the hell?

You lost me at "a post from some liberal".

Typical self-absorbed BS: blame someone or something else.

Equally misdirected and insane "logic" as a drunk driver who blames the non-drunk family member who took the car to work and filled it with gas before returning it to the driveway.

Alec Baldwin is guilty of AT LEAST involuntary manslaughter in New Mexico. Hopefully the sheriff's investigation is running long so that it's thorough enough to keep that rich pompous ass behind bars for a bit.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Watching a fox News YouTube clip as we speak now. And this guy is ballsy. He now is preaching more gun safety on movie sets. I thought of a good way to imagine this for folks who are playing down his liability tho. If a doctor starts a clinic. And he's in charge of it all. And he hires a bunch of clowns as nurses etc.. all with little to no experience and or a past history of accidents. And let's say one of the nurses fill a syringe full of drugs or poison.. and also fills it way too much. Then hands it to the doctor. Then the doctor injects a patient and he never bothers to check it. Then the patient dies. That doctor would be immediately arrested for some degree of murder and sued for malpractice. That's how I see it. And this dude don't even seem apologetic. He even had the nerve to state a whole list of fake facts about how billions of bullets have been fired over 75 years and no ones ever been hurt before. Which is a total lie. This is the last person on earth who should be dishing out advice and taking a moral high ground. I'm amazed he wasn't lynched with rotten fruit before he could even finish his lies. He should be held to the same standards as the people he's criticized in the past. Like when he criticized a cop during an accidental shooting. He said the cop alone is at fault. That didn't age very well. Man this guy is annoying lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

janus

Shooter
    I just read a post from some liberal blaming the 2nd amendment and went on to say "gun nuts were out shooting the gun and brought it back to set loaded" what in the hell?
    Just shows you how stupid they are.

.22 cents

Master
    1635711695616.jpeg

Raven

Master
    Broke? I read he has a net worth of $60 million.
    I'm sure 99.9% of that is his house and nonliquid assets. He's doing low budget stuff and cutting corners, he's desperate, he's broke. Now he'll be broke and screwed

LowRiderRed

Master
    I'm sure 99.9% of that is his house and nonliquid assets. He's doing low budget stuff and cutting corners, he's desperate, he's broke. Now he'll be broke and screwed
    You're sure? Really? He can surely get a job. He's one of the best and most popular guest host's Saturday Night Live ever had.

BluesBrother

Master
    1636203194059.png

On the left, .45 Long Colt round. A dummy round would look identical to the real one. On the right, a blank. (WikiMedia Commons)
    Look where this information came from. These movie folks are dangerous to themselves and others. Obviously a cinematographer is dead and baldwin is responsible. They should never be allowed to play with guns, ever. "They" say the dummies are emptied of power, the primer removed. Than the shell has shot put in it and the projectile is replaced. This method is used for close up shots of the cylinder. "They" determine a dummy by shaking it. If it "rattles". it's a dummy. If not it's a live round. This all takes place with people learning OJT. What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Even heard the rock is now vowing to never allow real guns on set anymore. Now he'll use only rubber guns with CGI lol. Can't wait to see that blockbuster. Think this ruined authenticity for movies

FLT

Master
    With the mind set of the entertainment community, they should stop making movies that promote violence. Instead they could make movies about men getting in touch with their feminine side.

janus

Shooter
    Even heard the rock is now vowing to never allow real guns on set anymore. Now he'll use only rubber guns with CGI lol. Can't wait to see that blockbuster. Think this ruined authenticity for movies

By all means, leftist craps stains over react! Instead of practicing gun safety, ban them all! Which is the plan for all of us too!

BluesBrother

Master
    I think he will "get away" with the shooting. Somebody higher up will "cover" for him.
    The media has been trying to hang it on the armorers but their lawyers are not having it. baldwin needs skin in the game. If he's not in jail, he must be on huge cash bond. He could leave the states. I don't know if we have extradition treaty with Spain.

Last edited:

zdiver99

Master
    The media has been trying to hag it on the armorers but their lawyers are not having it. baldwin needs skin in the game. If he's not in jail, he must be on huge cash bond. He could leave the states. I don't know if we have extradition treaty with Spain.
    He will never be held accountable for this crime, JMHO I guess I should have said "his crime of murder"

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    He will never be held accountable for this crime, JMHO
    If baldwin is not held responsible I hope people will vote with their wallets and never view anything he's involved in. At 63 years old that would mean that dumb stunt ended whatever career he had left. I don't think snl would hire him back to do DJT again.

Reactions: FLT

DAS HUGH!

Master
    SNL is dying since it went woke. Downward spiral ever since. Back in the day it was kinda funny. Only cause a few there like Norm and others tho with the weekend news bit... Will Ferral and a few others. Plus the cartoons like the "Ambiguously Gay Duo" cracked me up. Bit since going woke they can't poke fun at anything anymore. Even fat jokes can't be told. Combined with diversity hires instead of actual funny people.. yeah it's dead. Ratings are still plummeting. All that's left to joke about is politics and people are sick of it I think. So his lame Trump impersonation I don't think will help em anytime soon. Tbh it wasn't even that funny. Just resembled him alot is all. Tbh I think Trump himself is way funnier lol. His one liners.. especially like calling that one fraud Pocahontas is comedic gold. Just way funnier when coming from a president lol
    03c4582c4b923b9abda908ae7253f4bd.jpg

Top Bottom