• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Beached

Expert
    You have to look carefully at how the Democrats spell it JUST US the latest sniper amazing now they have to much info going to put the investigation on hold indefinitely. Bill Clinton numerous scandals gets a pass my favorite he is seen on Epsteins island along with other big name rapist and molesters. Before Epstein can testify he hangs himself. Biden investigations well you watched that happen concerted effort by media and social media to quash it. Nothing to see here move along. Of course as long as the beer is available groceries and air conditioning nobody will do anything but bitch on forums. Me included
    Sad

Beached

Expert
    You have to look carefully at how the Democrats spell it JUST US the latest sniper amazing now they have to much info going to put the investigation on hold indefinitely. Bill Clinton numerous scandals gets a pass my favorite he is seen on Epsteins island along with other big name rapist and molesters. Before Epstein can testify he hangs himself. Biden investigations well you watched that happen concerted effort by media and social media to quash it. Nothing to see here move along. Of course as long as the beer is available groceries and air conditioning nobody will do anything but bitch on forums. Me included
    Sad

Top Bottom