• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbulls

Marksman
    Don't be so hard on the guy. Maybe his mom is finally kicking him out of her basement and he's gonna have to now fend for himself.

Snow Bird

Master
    Someone that spells worse than Stanley and I do.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Hey why r u talking shit

Someone that spells worse than Stanley and I do.

don't b hatin on my cell typing. I got kids and im up-to-date brO

TraderDan

Master
    Yea, I don't think his GOD given rights are the only thing keeping him from getting a license plate. lol

NCTransplant

Expert
    Do you think he'd be concerned airing that out? Because no cop in their right mind would want to set up a buy/trade to check him out after that ad......no, cops never do stuff like that. (See :To catch a predator) haha

Idoono

Master
    Run far, far away and very fast. I think squirrel turds describe him very well. I would not want him in my neighborhood.

Idoono

DGladden

Marksman
    I say that's fake, it's a liberal trolling the gun culture.

He is absolutely real. He's tried to buy/trade from me a few times. I Googled his name and came across a couple social media sites full of him spewing anti-government BS and anti-LEO propaganda. After the third time he contacted me I finally told him bluntly to lose my number and never contact me. So far, he's been a good boy. He lives a couple blocks from me in an apartment complex behind Lowes in Panama City.

flyandscuba

Master
    Sounds like the infamous gatorboy who was on a few forums. Lived with his parents and worked in their Chinese restaurant in Homestead, FL.

He got upset with someone he was trying to trade with on a forum - threatened to do a "Virginia tech" on him (shortly after the mass shooting occurred). What he didn't know - was the guy was either a cop or called the cops.

Gatorboy was arrested for making terroristic threats via the internet and had all his guns confiscated...

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Sounds like the infamous gatorboy who was on a few forums. Lived with his parents and worked in their Chinese restaurant in Homestead, FL.

He got upset with someone he was trying to trade with on a forum - threatened to do a "Virginia tech" on him (shortly after the mass shooting occurred). What he didn't know - was the guy was either a cop or called the cops.

Gatorboy was arrested for making terroristic threats via the internet and had all his guns confiscated...

Yep, that all played out on FSN. I think the thread is still over there if you search for it. There were guys stringing him along for months.

Top Bottom