Anti-gun activist buys gun, facepalms ensue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wags68

Marksman
    I suspect that this article is pure fiction. Most states, if not all, require proof of training (i.e. safety course, dd214, etc.) to accompany the CCW application. As some others have identified, the waiting period for a handgun in her state is only minutes?!? Really?!? I would be interested to see what state the writer resides in and see the application process from a credible source.

wildrider666

Master
    Sean is right, you misinterpreted what I was saying. In the above, when I say they, I am speaking in regards to the left/progressives. I am stating that the progressives are jealous of the success that right-wing talk/TV enjoys, that the progressives want to discredit fox so badly because of that success.
    Sean, Urban, Thanks. Reads better with the clarification.
    WR

Marquezj16

Marksman
    I was gonna comment on the rest of her article, but it would only repeat what everybody else have said. The woman is an idiot. I'm just glad she did not have to use her gun.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    What complete opinionated garbage. Her own constant anxiety showed she is not a mentally stable person to begin with. Her stats are not cited, the story she told has no credibility whatsoever, and the mere bias of being an overly paranoid liberal from Colorado makes this fictional trash. Dr.Sues had more facts in his novels by comparison.

Top Bottom