• Price: 300.00
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MattG35

Shooter
    Item Location
    Cantonment, FL
    Price
    BCA AR-10 complete .308 rifle length upper. It has a 20" 416R stainless steel straight fluted Heavy barrel with a 1:10 twist, with a rifle length gas system. Includes a 15" MLOK split rail, an M4 flat-top billet upper receiver, a BCA AR10 bolt carrier group, a flash hider, and a right side charging (Gen 2) handle. Compatible with 1st gen DPMS lower.

Bought it from another member a year and a half ago to build up but never got around to it. It's had 50 rounds down it.

Located in Cantonment. Asking $300.00. No felons, must be a FL resident or military with proper ID and must sign bill of sale.

Attachments

• 20230407_161208.jpg
      20230407_161208.jpg
      564.8 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    BCA AR-10 complete .308 rifle length upper. It has a 20" 416R stainless steel straight fluted Heavy barrel with a 1:10 twist, with a rifle length gas system. Includes a 15" MLOK split rail, an M4 flat-top billet upper receiver, a BCA AR10 bolt carrier group, a flash hider, and a right side charging (Gen 2) handle. Compatible with 1st gen DPMS lower.

Bought it from another member a year and a half ago to build up but never got around to it. It's had 50 rounds down it.

Located in Cantonment. Asking $300.00. No felons, must be a FL resident or military with proper ID and must sign bill of sale.

So can I ask the question I'm sure a few have thought of but an upper is only a part. Not a regulated receiver so why not open it up to Al residents being as close as you are.

Gonzolee10

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    So can I ask the question I'm sure a few have thought of but an upper is only a part. Not a regulated receiver so why not open it up to Al residents being as close as you are.
    Interested too

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom