• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    S&W M&P 15 optics ready carbine $899.99, Bushmaster m-4 optics ready carbine $ 899.99 , Windham Weaponry Carbon 15 $ 899.99 Pensacola Specialty Pawn 2816 n pace blvd

Attachments

• 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      270.7 KB · Views: 265

steve

Marksman
    I went to this shop today (Tuesday) and I have to say... Great prices and very friendly people work there! I'll be back.

Bay Ranger

Master
    I've got to get over there and check them out. I must say that the prices on these AR's seem reasonable (not that I'm looking for one!). Are their handgun prices reasonable too?

Are these the same folks that are trying to open an indoor shooting range I see advertised?

steve

Marksman
    Their handgun prices are the best I've seen anywhere. (No, I don't work there!) Their AR prices were also reasonable as seen by their post. They are also the ones that are opening an indoor range, although I don't know when.

flyandscuba

Master
    Some of their handgun prices are decent -- some are "out there"... It just depends upon what you are looking for. I have negotiated a few deals on used guns at this store -- but found I could buy new at better prices online and have them shipped in to Nate at Little Jack's Guns.

Little Jack

Master
    Thanks Scuba.

A note on internet pricing; don't forget to factor in shipping and transfer fees. Also don't forget about sales tax.

FWIW.

The price on the M&P seems pretty competitive. The CA compliant (fixed stock, 10rds) are cheaper but not by much and I wouldn't buy one of those anyway.

Last edited:

steve

Marksman
    Sorry Nate, I've not yet been to see you so I can't comment on your prices YET! See you soon though.

Little Jack

Master
    Don't have much to sell at the moment. I try and compete with internet prices. If I can't, I'll just do the transfer for you.

We may not beat every price on the net...But we have over 100 new handguns in stock, Lots of new rifles & shotguns...Many used guns ( shotguns rifles & pistols) We would love for everyone to come by & check us out... We also do $20 ffl transfers If you find a great deal on the net...

CCC23

Marksman
    I have bought a few items from Specialty Pawn
    Good people and were always willing to negotiate -
    A++

Milesvdustin

Expert
    I bought a marlin 22 stainless rifle at this shop a while back. I can say that I was able to deal on the sticker price and I left the store with a new rifle at a great price. I was very happy with the whole transaction.

NEW BUSHMASTERS IN TODAY...XM15-A3 $1029.99, Carbon 15 $799.99 w/red dot, BR-308 $1219.99...& A Just Right Carbine 9mm (glock mags) $749.99

Welldoya

Master
    I go in Specialty Pawn about once a month and have to say that all the employees are very polite and helpful. Never saw anything at a price I wanted to pay but I'll keep going back just in case something does pop up. You never know.
    A while back they bought out an estate and had some nice items (Remington Nylon 66s come to mind) but the price wasn't in line with my thinking.

Top Bottom