• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

That's a lot of ARs!

I was once given the privilege of sitting on a Federal jury for someone charged with breaking firearm laws. During the selection process the judge was asking prospective members of the jury some questions. One of the questions was "...if we owned any firearms and if so, how many?" Each person was asked individually and I kept hearing "none", "one", or "two". When she got to me I had to tell her that I didn't really know how many I actually had and that I never bothered to count them. You could have heard the proverbial pen drop in that court room. The judge said that an estimate would do and pressed on with the other questions. I was shocked when they announced the jury selection and I was on the list. I was sure I would be kicked out of the court house.

Smitty

I keep a spreadsheet of everything I have. Before I became unemployed a couple years ago, I had 176 firearms. I have a little bit less now since I had to sell some to bring in some money to pay bills. I am now on disability with some income. I really regret having to sell off a portion of my collection I took so much time to accumulate. Fortunately, I still have a rather sizeable collection. I will still try to add to it when I can.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Makes you wonder what the ATF threshold is before you get put on a watch list. I figure I am on one, even if I only owned one weapon, since I'm conservative, Christian and former military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neighbors do feel safe with me around. Several people I know have said that when the stuff hits the fan, they are coming to my house. I tell them we will have a BYOA party. That is, Bring Your Own Ammo.

Makes you wonder what the ATF threshold is before you get put on a watch list. I figure I am even if I only owned one, since I'm conservative, Christian and former military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At one time, I had an ATF agent I know come to my house to show him some of my stuff. He was in total awe. He said I had better and more firepower than they have. He was a good person to have as a contact.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I lost all my weapons so have none. There are no Feds that are your friend unless you are one of them when they are told to take your stuff.

Snow Bird

Master
    Now Frank you just talked about all your guns. Not nice to tell stories. Finally got that 308 sold???

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Looks good!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Looks good. I have a Lantac on my wish list.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I love "removed" comments...lol, cry like a baby!

Top Bottom