• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Sonofabitch must have been flagged, I knew I should have copy and pasted..

ronald-deakin

Shooter
    floridaguntrader no worky

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Was a brand new never fired stock Spikes AR for the low low price of just $6200!! Wish I had $12k laying around I would buy 2 of em!!

Patoz

Marksman
    It says, "Not enough information to display the listing. This may be due to the listing's expiration."

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Was flagged for removal. Damn it I wanted you guys to have a good laugh

Viking1204

Master
    You can get a good laugh with some of the asking prices for the "black guns" on this forum right now! I think the panic stage is starting to calm down, anybody hoping to make a quick buck by price gouging panic buyers are out of luck now IMO. Legislation takes for ever in this country to get passed when there isn't any opposition to it and we all know any new gun legislation is going to be met with some fierce opposition! That legislation could be put on hold too while they try and figure out what to do when we go over the fiscal cliff!

jfowler886

Shooter
    Its crazy what these fools are asking for their guns $800 AR's going for $2200 and $600 complete uppers going for $1200, oh well KARMA will get em what goes around comes around. They don't realize they are the ones who screw the PRIVATE gun market, there happy till they realize they have to pay those prices to replace what they sold. Economics dosent have to be hard "just requires a lil common sense" Everyone have a Good and safe New Years

bobinbusan

Master
    Its crazy what these fools are asking for their guns $800 AR's going for $2200 and $600 complete uppers going for $1200, oh well KARMA will get em what goes around comes around. They don't realize they are the ones who screw the PRIVATE gun market, there happy till they realize they have to pay those prices to replace what they sold. Economics dosent have to be hard "just requires a lil common sense" Everyone have a Good and safe New Years

That them CARPET BAGGER DOING THAT, THEY MOVED DOWN HERE FROM THE NORTH AND HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME TO STICK IT TO US AGAIN & AGAIN

:banplease: :banplease:

Top Bottom