• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I don't know, but I have turned down 3 sales from people I was not sure of and I was not going to be the one selling them a weapon!

TraderDan

Master
    To me that would be a bad thing to hear, that a spree was committed with a weapon you just sold. ouch.

Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    OK in reference to the one former LEO. I have personally seen him refuse to sell to a person because that person did not have any type of valid ID. Then refused to sell to his girlfriend right after that. I seriously doubt that he was told by the "informant" that he was a convicted felon.
    However he set up at Sadies almost every weekend and at the Dothan GandK show when it is in town. Anyone need a table up there I bet there is one available. LOL
    As for the old guy who is 84. He would sell anything to anyone. So I do not doubt he probably knew. he was a nice guy but did not care about sales, just the money.
    And the bottom line is those two for certain were in violation of being actual dealers as I knew who they were by their names when the story originally broke.

Jason

Master
    Yeah, no mention that it was illegal to sell at the flea market, just that they sold to felons.....but then again it would be hard to verify unless they have a current CWP...

Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    The only restriction that Sadie's had on sales until last week was NO PISTOLS to be sold.
    A year or so ago they put up signs for the open carry rule telling people to not open carry on their property. this was because a vendor (Hi Keith I still despise you) reported a customer open carrying a pistol the first week of the AL law going into effect last year.
    I told the joke of a security guard (Hi Frank) that when he sat at my table and guaranteed my safety from the MS13 members I would stop concealed carrying. Until then I either would carry or I would stay home. I can get a table up there anytime I want to this day.
    BTW If you have been to the Andalusia GandK show you have seen the retired LEO and maybe even bought from him as he sold ammo, guns and military stuff.

Top Bottom