• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    The wheels of justice turn slowly, but exceedingly fine - or so we can hope

boatbum101

Marksman
    He's a real piece of work..............maybe he'll learn we're all responsible for our actions . When I was 10 , my Dad handed me a gun & when I didn't check to see if it was loaded he knocked the hell outta me . Taught me right there & then they're always loaded until YOU verify otherwise . Lesson # 2 was you don't point it at anyone or anything you don't want destroyed . Something that POS failed to do & then wants someone else to take responsibility . I hope he gets Bobo the father raper for a cellie............

IronBeard

Master
    Good to hear. Looks like the "armorer" will be charged, too. Can't help but suspect he gets off lighter than the underling even though they are both being charged wit the same crimes. If convicted, my current speculation is, he ends up in some country club "jail" and she gets the worst of it.

Welldoya

Master
    I don’t know what to think about this. Let me say that I don’t like Alex Baldwin. He’s an obnoxious jerk but what were the rules?
    Was the armorer union? I’ve heard of instances where holy hell was raised if anybody else did the union person’s job so Baldwin might not have been allowed to check the gun.
    Any of us would’ve checked to see if the gun was loaded as soon as it was handed to us
    but most of us have handled guns all our lives.
    I seriously doubt that Baldwin has any gun handling experience.
    I know if I were his lawyer, my defense would be that it was the armorer’s job to insure that it was not loaded.

seandizzie

Expert
    I don’t know what to think about this. Let me say that I don’t like Alex Baldwin. He’s an obnoxious jerk but what were the rules?
    Was the armorer union? I’ve heard of instances where holy hell was raised if anybody else did the union person’s job so Baldwin might not have been allowed to check the gun.
    Any of us would’ve checked to see if the gun was loaded as soon as it was handed to us
    I know if I were his lawyer, my defense would be that it was the armorer’s job to insure that it was not loaded.
    They are trying that defense. But I dont bel
    I don't believe the armor charged was on set when it happened. It was an unnamed assistant director, who said cold and handed him the weapon.

In my opinion you always check. And he should not have been pointing it at her. I Don’t believe he intended to kill her but IMO negligence for not familiarizing him self with standard fire arms safety practice. As far as I’m aware the firearm was checked and found to be functional. Claiming he didn’t pull the trigger... its a lie. That fact that he refuses to own his mistake tells me everything I need to know about his character.

jettjon

Expert
    Yes, this. The jury will be instructed that they must find "beyond any and all reasonable doubt" that the crime as charged was committed in order to return a guilty verdict. Good chance he'll walk.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    liberals that i know (very few) seem to think the charges are bs, it wasn't his job to check the gun.....

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    he'll throw money at it till it gets dismissed or take a plea for lessor charge... he has PLENTY of money on hand.

Welldoya

Master
    My problem with all of these ultra lib, anti-gun 'entertainers" is that pontificate about how bad guns are and should be banned yet they make uber bucks off of violence, killing and mayhem. The biggest hypocrite is Matt Damon.

As is Liam Neeson. His movies are all gun-related and violent but he has the nerve to speak out against guns.
    Similar to all the elites arriving in Switzerland in their private jets to talk about climate change and how we (meaning YOU) can cut
    back on emissions.
    Total hypocrites.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Similar to all the elites arriving in Switzerland in their private jets to talk about climate change and how we (meaning YOU) can cut
    back on emissions.
    Total hypocrites.
    get a bunch of ropes... i pray they all swing on them by their necks til they are dead.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    walking-here-5316912.jpg

he walks is what the sign means

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    The first case was dismissed, IIRC. This must be a new prosecutor? Oh well, something smells political here, and just so you all know, a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich. Should be an interesting trial. Haven't read the NM statue, but reckless means basically an indifference to human life, so likely going to be a battle of experts and whose opinion the jury believes....no one is going to argue the fact someone is dead....that's not what you fight in these types of cases. It's going to boil down to actions before-during-and afterwards. Fact specific, and what duty he had to act responsibly around the others on the set. What would a reasonable person have done in similar circumstances?

BluesBrother

Master
    Alec Baldwin was charged. It was Slow but they got there!
    I'm happy to hear. Thanks for the update. However, the outcome in blue, blue NM is yet to be decided. Luckily liberals think he is an asshole too. Justice may yet be served.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom