• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    With great regret I have to post this. Gabriel is up for adoption. He has all his shots and has been fixed. He just won't accept not being the Alpha. He is a wonderful dog but just wants to be your one and only. If anyone out there has a go...od home and would like him he is free after putting over a thousand dollars into him. I love this dog and hate to see him go but he deserves better then to be separated from not just us but the other dogs. It's not fair to any of us. I have tons of pictures I will post. He turned one this month.

Attachments

• GABE.jpg
      GABE.jpg
      19.3 KB · Views: 264
    • GABE1.jpg
      GABE1.jpg
      9.7 KB · Views: 261
    • GABE2.jpg
      GABE2.jpg
      8.6 KB · Views: 272
    • GABE3.jpg
      GABE3.jpg
      18.3 KB · Views: 259
    • GABE4.jpg
      GABE4.jpg
      108.1 KB · Views: 261

jakec

Master
    is that a potbellied pig in the last pic? i had one and it was the best pet i ever had. sucks you gotta get rid of your dog. hopefully somebody thats really cool will scoop him up.

TURTLE

Marksman
    is that a potbellied pig in the last pic? i had one and it was the best pet i ever had. sucks you gotta get rid of your dog. hopefully somebody thats really cool will scoop him up.

yes, it's a pig. That was when he was about 100lb's lighter, lol. I hope so too. He's a great dog but one of those one dog family types.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Oh man I hate to see this. There are enough good members on these boards Im sure he will find a good home. How is he around female dogs?

wareagle50

Master
    If you can't find a home, please take him to Hotel For Cats and Dogs on Creighton Road near Spanish Trail in Pensacola. They will take him and find a good home for him. Its a great no kill shelter that does amazing work.

jakec

Master
    If you can't find a home, please take him to Hotel For Cats and Dogs on Creighton Road near Spanish Trail in Pensacola. They will take him and find a good home for him. Its a great no kill shelter that does amazing work.

Ive got two cats i have to get rid of and was wondering if there was a no kill shelter somewhere. Thanks wareagle.

wareagle50

Master
    Just use them as a last resort, they are crowded and do the best they can with what they got. They are a privately funded rescue shelter that does amazing work for our local animals. So if you do need to use them, donate some $.

jakec

Master
    Just use them as a last resort, they are crowded and do the best they can with what they got. They are a privately funded rescue shelter that does amazing work for our local animals. So if you do need to use them, donate some $.

Ill def give them some money. I know theyre overcrowded and under funded. Im just glad theres somewhere like that in town.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Bump again. I really don't want to bring him to that place for a few reasons. I would donate if I brought him but between this forum and the Liberal Fishing one I can't beleive no one wants him. His brother was adopted in less then 10 minutes! And he didn't have a grand invested in him in medical bills. Vaxinations and neutering. Plus all the heartworm meds and triflexis.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Great breed, someone need this "Best Friend"

aknavy

Expert
    I've got his brother, great dog, plays allot, and really loving. If I didn't have three already, I'd give it a shot.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Cant believe this guy is still around. Surely someone needs a new best friend. If I didnt have two big ole meatheads already I would have been glad to give him a loving home

teamr2

Shooter
    My Weim passed away last year (RIP Zane)... Incredible breed. I'd take him in a heartbeat but I already got a replacement. Somebody needs to get this dog. They make incredible all purpose hunting dogs. They were originally bred to hunt bear and boar in Germany. They will also watch over your home and family with a ridiculous sense of loyalty. Best of luck to both of you.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Update. We have decided to invest a bit more money in him. We all love the dog and have a good bit of $ invested in him already. We are sending him to a boot camp for dogs that has a 100% success rate. We will see.

Idoono

Master
    I hope this works out for you. I would love to have him but I already have two other dogs and my Great Dane thinks she is "The Queen". Good luck., let us know if it works

Idoono

Top Bottom