• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal25

Master
    Not really, I don't drink beer. I'm just trying to clean out some stuff. I am open to trades, just LMK what you have. I reload .308, .223, .40, and 300BLK. I am also looking for any kinda of black sling that I can use on my patrol shotgun. It had the Magpul SGA receiver sling mount so I need something equipped with a clip style.
    RCBS 5-0-5 scale. I just never used it as I have a digital one. $40, my most expensive item!!!-Sold
    Lee Auto Prime XR. I used this, but I dont like doing it by hand. I am quicker on the press. Has a #4 and #19 shell holder included. $25

Lee 3 Hole turret head. I have a 4 hole so I never use this. $10

Magpul black mid-length hand guards. Got these in a lot I traded for. They do have some handling marks from being in a storage bin, and are priced as such. $30 for BOTH.

1 skinny, 1 fat HG. No idea on make, brand etc. $15 for BOTH.

Grips, I have the screws/lock rings, trigger guards and pins that go with them, just forgot to include them in the pic. $10 for all 3.

Unknown brand stock. I am 99% sure its .mil tube, but will offer a day to check it out, or bring your stock and try it out. $15

Commercial tube, stock, and castle nut. What you see is what you get. I did bugger up some of the threads taking it off, but the castle nut still threads on. $20

43 rounds of 32S&W long. I have no use for these. I was keeping them to barter when the zombies come, but figured someone might need them. $15 for the box.Sold

Last edited:

Signal25

Master
    Continued:
    Mixed 45gr .223/.242 bullets. All I know is they are 45gr. A few I have the box for which is shown in the pic. Total there is about 120 projectiles, but Imma call it 100qty. $20 for the lot.
    9 of these:

About 37 of these:

And 76 of these:

I am in Pace, but work in Pensacola.

gendoc

Master
    pm sent

Top Bottom