• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Live streaming the testimony on Fox News.com

Obama lapdog - Elijah Cummings already attempted to discredit the three whistle-blowers, before they even began to speak... Figures.

Watching this testimony in earnest. It will either be a bomb-shell game changer for the Obama administration -- or it will be totally benign and swept under the rug by the Obama minions...

:usa:

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Live streaming the testimony on Fox News.com

Obama lapdog - Elijah Cummings already attempted to discredit the three whistle-blowers, before they even began to speak... Figures.

Watching this testimony in earnest. It will either be a bomb-shell game changer for the Obama administration -- or it will be totally benign and swept under the rug by the Obama minions...

:usa:

Who wants to bet it's the second guess?

Patoz

Marksman
    I'm watching on Fox and C-Span both. Fox is leaving out a lot when they go to commercial or cover other stories. So far, I have not seen anything earth shattering that we didn't already know. As usual, the Republicans are asking legitimate questions and the Democrats are just saying, "So sad, we'll do better next time".

outside9

Master
    I have been watching some of it and wonder........is the Gov really this incompetent or are they just that willing to lie?

Zeus

Banned For Life
    Willing to lie ...... and cheat

One witness who was to testify today who was there and has top security clearance has a lawyer who also has top security clearance (well did until today) but for some strange reason the obummer administration fouled up the security clearance paperwork yesterday and the lawyer now can not speak about nor represent someone discussing classified info in public or behind closed doors.

If you think it's fun now, just wait till amnesty goes through and there are 40 million new "undocumented democrats"

Zeus

Banned For Life
    The one guy they blocked from testifying with the last second security clearance paperwork "mistake" supposedly holds info that would de-rail Clintons 2016 plans and may go all the way up to obummer. Even mainstream media which is pro obummer has made comments along those lines .....

But in the end as with all politicians, nothing will come of it.

M.O.A.

Master
    Sad part of all this is most Americans have forgotten it even happening. Time works both ways. With our current trend toward media saturation, stories that have meaning are buried between advertising and some woman that killed her boyfriend is front page news. It will be swept under the carpet and dismissed just like the 9/11 commission report. Why ? Because to actually implement measures that would improve national security would involve looking at the real threats ( racial/religious profiling ) and admitting that the current policy of viewing EVERY citizen/gun owner as a potential terrorist are ineffective. I wonder also when we are going to realize that the US government has been the largest supporter of terrorist groups worldwide since the 70's...

Scrooge

Marksman
    Sad part of all this is most Americans have forgotten it even happening. Time works both ways. With our current trend toward media saturation, stories that have meaning are buried between advertising and some woman that killed her boyfriend is front page news. It will be swept under the carpet and dismissed just like the 9/11 commission report. Why ? Because to actually implement measures that would improve national security would involve looking at the real threats ( racial/religious profiling ) and admitting that the current policy of viewing EVERY citizen/gun owner as a potential terrorist are ineffective. I wonder also when we are going to realize that the US government has been the largest supporter of terrorist groups worldwide since the 70's...

Yep MOA - we never hear anything about Fast and Furious... these bastards just drag around until things get lost in the media shuffle. That said, I am hopeful this will help de-rail Hilliary's 2016 run...

kwright06

Shooter
    Why would you want it to derail hilliary's run. Personally I would like to have another Democrat in the office because when the shit hits the fan due to all the bullcrap from Obamacare and other policies I do not want it to be blamed on a republican president which it would be.

Wish Hillary would have gotten it instead of Obama that is for sure.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Why would you want it to derail hilliary's run. Personally I would like to have another Democrat in the office because when the shit hits the fan due to all the bullcrap from Obamacare and other policies I do not want it to be blamed on a republican president which it would be.

I think we need a strong, Conservative 3rd party to take control. Personally, I'm having a difficult time telling the difference between Democrats and Republicans these days. I don't have the answers, I'm just stating my opinion.

Telum Pisces

Master

When the Democratic primary was going on for the 2008 race, I worked with a very liberal guy that I debated with almost every day. One of the things he always told me was that we as Republicans better hope that Hillary wins. Because Obama was sitting way on the left side of the fence compared to Hillary.

outside9

Master
    I think we need a strong, Conservative 3rd party to take control. Personally, I'm having a difficult time telling the difference between Democrats and Republicans these days. I don't have the answers, I'm just stating my opinion.

Agree
    Sick of the candidates on both sides

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Hilary is a pure Marxist and for her to allow her people to be killed for political gain tells you her character. She will likely be in poor health in 3 years...at least we can hope!

Zeus

Banned For Life

There was a news anchor a few years ago that called republicans and democrats "different wings of the same diseased bird"

Most accurate thing I ever heard a talking head come up with.....

As for Clinton in 2016, unless she has plastic surgery she will have a hard time getting votes by then just due to the old hag factor :dance:

Top Bottom