• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    The emails surfacing today documenting the State Department and the Whitehouse being responsible for the scrubbing of the talking points -- removing terrorism and blaming it on the YouTube video -- along with mainstream ABC News jumping on board with reporting is not looking good for Hillary and da Bro...

I see more testimony with Hillary in the hot seat in the future. I think she's toast for 2016 and I'm not so sure da Bro might end up being impeached out of this. If the rest of the mainstream news media jumps onboard and more high level whistle-blowers come forward (the Intel community surely didn't like being thrown under the bus) we may see the end of Obummer.

The thought of Biden being Preseident for the remainder of the term isn't too appealing though...

Last edited:

Zeus

Banned For Life
    If the guy they are blocking from testifying with the last minute security clearance paperwork “mistake” gets some kind of congressional immunity then clinton and obummer could both be toast.

But the senate does not have the testicles to impeach obummer.

Even if they did the first thing you would hear is the old fall back reliable "it's cause of the color of his skin."

The second thing you would hear would be a race war .......... just imagine all those obummer voters losing their obummer phones and freebies he bought them with.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Just remember this quote: "I did not have any sexual relations with that woman".

Impeachment of the sitting POTUS won't be a factor unless criminal charges are initiated. I am currently unaware of any prosecutor in this country with balls enough to go through with that.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom