• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    you know, that guy.. the guy, you know

BluesBrother

Master
    Did anyone beside notice the scripted list of who to he should call on for a question?
    Yes, I noticed. Did anyone notice the length of pause between question and his answer. He was waiting for the answer through an ear piece. I want him to run against DJT. It will hurt down ballet races. And I want him and jill humiliated in front of the world. fjb called his veep "trump" and he got zelenskyy and putin confused by calling putin the president of Ukraine. How is a mistake like that made? WTF Americans can't un see these gaffs and lapses. I heard a dem say they had a "deep bench" to replace fjb if necessary. Who, who is on the "deep bench?"

Biden's repeated use of the word 'anyway' (9 times) was suggested for a drinking game on social media​

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yes, I noticed. Did anyone notice the length of pause between question and his answer. He was waiting for the answer through his ear piece. I want him to run against DJT. I want him and jill humiliated in front of the world.
    Or in the current twilight zone episode we are living in he will recieve 98% of the "vote".

BluesBrother

Master

"big boy presser [brandon]"​

Let's be clear. What happened last night was not a presser. The questions and who asked them was not random. It was an attempt at damage control for a botched and disastrous debate appearance by fjb on June 28. Don't let the drive by media (Rush's description) define and choose the language. And the rest of us go long. fjb had 10 questions to answer of witch he had advance information. Exactly like donna brazile giving hillary advanced debate question ahead of her debate with DJT. If that wasn't phony enough fjb had a list of exactly what sycophant to call on for what question. And he still fu--ed up his answers.

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Honestly I don't see any positive scenarios for Democrats. I Heard that Barrack intended to insert Michelle, but for that plan to work Joe had to drop out. IDK?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240710-143206-096.png
      Screenshot_20240710-143206-096.png
      882.7 KB · Views: 25

IronBeard

Master
    On top of term limits, We The People need to demand age limits and annual cognitive testing by an unbiased professional for every federal "elected" office and presidential appointee. How about a publicly accessible personality/psychological profile? IDC if you're an ass, for the right cause/reasons. Anyone that would not support/pursue that has something they want to hide, and/or something they want hidden, IMO.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    I think politics in America has gotten so divided we would totally be OK with a crazy/senile candidate in the office as long as they were on “our side.”
    Yep. Never underestimate the value of self. Not to be mistaken with/taken for the will to survive.

Top Bottom