Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    S
    Again, they aren't out to get you, until they are. Plenty of people have been put underground or had their lives ruined by corrupt feds throughout history. It's the case of saying well it's not happening to me, so it's not happening. Plenty of German citizens said that until their entire nation was under fascist rule.
    So now its nazis? Never said it doesn't happen, but the likelihood of it happening here is far less than pre-facist Germany... like I've said a couple times now, you do you guy.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    S

So now its nazis? Never said it doesn't happen, but the likelihood of it happening here is far less than pre-facist Germany... like I've said a couple times now, you do you guy.
    Do you want to know why it's nazis? Because they are a prime example of how a culmination of PsyOps, news, and government entities can work hand in hand and literally brainwash an entire nation within a short period of time into accepting pure evil as law. This isn't just about the nazis. All over the globe evil wins on a regular basis, and if we continue to keep the blinders on and not see what has been going on the past several decades, it WILL one day be our turn. Invasion, subversion, tyrannical system created through legal \ government channels, whatever it might be it's not only possible, but becoming more likely as time goes on. Did you see our president addressing the nation not long ago? The only thing that was missing was der Fuhrer's uniform. Something to add to this. We live in a much more modern time, with a greater stranglehold on peoples' minds via the media and all the devices we are addicted to on a daily basis. We trust massive corporations with ties to the government to make drugs that alter the minds of our children, we have allowed teacher's unions to lie in bed with the government that standardize highly questionable belief systems that they teach to our children. I strongly urge you to consider that when you say it's not as likely to happen here. The American people are becoming like playdough, the news tells them what to think, feel and believe, and it's being proven right in front of us that it works.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Do you want to know why it's nazis? Because they are a prime example of how a culmination of PsyOps, news, and government entities can work hand in hand and literally brainwash an entire nation within a short period of time into accepting pure evil as law. This isn't just about the nazis. All over the globe evil wins on a regular basis, and if we continue to keep the blinders on and not see what has been going on the past several decades, it WILL one day be our turn. Invasion, subversion, tyrannical system created through legal \ government channels, whatever it might be it's not only possible, but becoming more likely as time goes on. Did you see our president addressing the nation not long ago? The only thing that was missing was der Fuhrer's uniform. Something to add to this. We live in a much more modern time, with a greater stranglehold on peoples' minds via the media and all the devices we are addicted to on a daily basis. We trust massive corporations with ties to the government to make drugs that alter the minds of our children, we have allowed teacher's unions to lie in bed with the government that standardize highly questionable belief systems that they teach to our children. I strongly urge you to consider that when you say it's not as likely to happen here. The American people are becoming like playdough, the news tells them what to think, feel and believe, and it's being proven right in front of us that it works.
    Don't you dare lump me in with the sheeple. You don't know anything about me other than a couple posts here. Until you've lived my life, you can't say squat about it. Go take it to the streets fella, its far easier from behind a keyboard however...

gnappi

Expert
    Yeah. It makes me wish now that all the money people spent to skirt all these weird laws was instead spent on solving the real issues at hand and getting our rights back. With all the hundreds, or thousands we've spent on weird devices we could have instead used that to fight a legal battle instead.
    A gun is a gun. They know this. Stop with the games and let's deal with the real issues at hand somehow. The whole death by a thousand cuts thing is old and getting more and more obvious hopefully. I'm over it myself.

Agreed.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Don't you dare lump me in with the sheeple. You don't know anything about me other than a couple posts here. Until you've lived my life, you can't say squat about it. Go take it to the streets fella, its far easier from behind a keyboard however...
    Never lumped you in with sheeple sir. So take it down a notch and just take into consideration the points I'm making here.
    It really doesn't make a difference to me if you change your mind. And remember you opened up this dialogue with some pretty dismissive comments. Have a good day.

Daezee

Master
    So, what's the date we all become criminals??
    As to how much of a criminal and the date of same...have to wait for the final rule details to be published. It should contain dates for action and how to go about the action you choose to pursue.

Me: If the action I choose is to register as a SBR(s) cause I want to keep it as-is for my needs, I suspect the period in which to do so could be short. To that end, I've already obtained sets of fingerprint cards (go to ATF website to order at no charge; I got mine in a little over a week; yes I ordered a couple of extras in case any get screwed up), as I feel there could be a big demand for same and I don't have any digital finger prints on file to be sent. I also suspect the revised Form 1 will be available on-line to print out or on-line to fill in and then print out. Passport photos are quick to do or maybe an on-line Form 1 could have provisions to print a digital photo on them (I have no idea about the later).

Finally, I also suspect (with no proof) that the kiosks (at some dealers) used for "regular" suppressor, machine gun, etc Form 4 submissions might be updated to include the revised Form 1 for SBR/pistol brace registration and a business opportunity for those dealers to provide that service and charge for same.

.22 cents

Master

Attachments

• photo_2022-08-03_19-37-19.jpg
      photo_2022-08-03_19-37-19.jpg
      78.8 KB · Views: 66
    • photo_2022-10-26_17-37-27.jpg
      photo_2022-10-26_17-37-27.jpg
      44.2 KB · Views: 70

m4a1sof

Expert
    Vote straight Republican Tuesday is all you can do. Personally I've never voted for a Democrat in my entire life, I did vote Libertarian a few times in my idealistic younger days, but came to the realization I was just throwing my vote away, since most Americans don't even know who we fought the Revolutionary War against, let alone what a Libertarian is. Honestly how anyone could vote for a Democrat is beyond me.

Top Bottom