• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Long as it doesn't come outta my pocket, beyond caring what that self-destructive territory does to itself. They deserve all they do to themselves.

Beached

Expert
    Slavery is alive and well today in many parts of the world. One place where most of our goods come from comes to mind. And I have read up on it less than ten percent of slaves bought at the docks in Africa from Africans ended up in this country and since they were freed a large percentage have been slaves to Democrat programs keeping them victims. Want to give money to an abused group the Indian qualifies. They were murdered lied to poisoned and had trheir land taken. Then hearded onto reservations.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Long as it doesn't come outta my pocket, beyond caring what that self-destructive territory does to itself. They deserve all they do to themselves.
    Ah, but it eventually will.

This is how it will work. Kali gives reparations, gives "the whole house" to the illegals, makes so many other stupid economic decisions, and finally creates such a huge budget defficit that it will default on all of its loans. Then the federal gov't has to step in and bail them out because "they are too big to fail". Now outta your pocket.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    If only this were true. If you pay federal income tax, you will pay for the mistakes california, washington, oregon, ny, nj, virginia, make.
    We need a us-style brexit from Congress.
    Tired of paying for hardware left overseas that falls into terrorist hands, fighting wars when we can’t ensure our own streets are safe and paying for the mistakes of others.

BluesBrother

Master
    We need a us-style brexit from Congress.
    Tired of paying for hardware left overseas that falls into terrorist hands, fighting wars when we can’t ensure our own streets are safe and paying for the mistakes of others.
    brexit, what brexit?

IronBeard

Master
    Ah, but it eventually will.

This is how it will work. Kali gives reparations, gives "the whole house" to the illegals, makes so many other stupid economic decisions, and finally creates such a huge budget defficit that it will default on all of its loans. Then the federal gov't has to step in and bail them out because "they are too big to fail". Now outta your pocket.
    Oh, I know, I just try to delude/distract myself now and then, 'cause I see so many others dking it. Dammit, back to reality...

IronBeard

Master
    Maybe if they burnt down cities every 10-20 years?
    Let's not forget those shipped over to merry old england to be house boys/girls, oh, and we'll certainly provide an education.

Nope. Any talk of any reparations that does not start with the native people of this land is BS.

Candor; subject is more than a bit errsonal. Wife is my Indian Princess.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    If only this were true. If you pay federal income tax, you will pay for the mistakes california, washington, oregon, ny, nj, virginia, make.
    I am fully aware. Just don't wanna be. It's not like anyone has a choice on the tax thing, either. But, take your hat off, hold it with both hands, bow your head so as to not make eye contact, and speak softly; be respectful. The meek will inherit the, well, pretty much what we have now.

rossi

Master
    My Paternal Grandmother was 100% Cherokee Indian. I've been told I qualify for Native American Status. ?? .. I've never considered it, and wouldn't know where to apply, or how to prove it. No official paperwork in the family as to her Tribal (Mississippi) affiliation.

Top Bottom