• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flaernurse

Marksman
    The fact of the matter is…. You asked reasons…I gave them to you…. Your opinion of they are wrong or not doesn’t concern me.i will be voting for Harris/Walz…. In response to the heading of the thread

Raven

Master
    Your opinion of they are wrong or not doesn’t concern me
    It's not an opinion. It's proven fact that Harris has already been despicably horrible for this country. And if ever she was put up in front of a jury, what she has done and also what she has stood by and let happen would be criminal. Everything from murdering hundreds of thousands of Americans with a needle to letting millions of illegals cross illegally into your country and then letting them stay

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    The ICE director said there are 13,000 convicted murderers and 11,000 sexual predators (illegal immigrants) roaming this country. Thank Harris for every one of those rapists. How many women and children will they rape before they get caught? Think about that and how you are supporting those rapists

Snake-Eyes

Master
    The fact of the matter is…. You asked reasons…I gave them to you…. Your opinion of they are wrong or not doesn’t concern me.i will be voting for Harris/Walz…. In response to the heading of the thread

I’ll give you credit for publicly standing by your opinion.

Even in the face of facts that prove you wrong, you remain steadfast to your beliefs.

If that cackling idiot and her coward running mate are successfully installed, I’d be curious if you will continue to be so public about your part in causing everything her regime causes from that point onward.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Plus…the Supreme Court is already unstable. There is no equality with the ultra conservative viewpoint there now. There is supposed to be a clear separation between church and state, however, Amy Coney Barrett is essentially an evangelical Christian and will likely vote her religion as opposed to the best legal viewpoint.
    I don’t see the USSC as unstable. They threw out Roe v Wade, which was weak law to begin with, and no one who understands the law thought it would survive a challenge as written. Even RBG said so. They limited chevron deference because unaccountable bureaucrats shouldn’t be able to make law without the input of congress.

As far as the economy goes, they have had time to make tax cuts and fix things, and they haven’t. I just don’t see four more years of the same as beneficial.

But, no one is changing anyone’s mind here so these are simply my thoughts.

Reactions: FLT

Welldoya

Master
    Trump will weaponize the justice department?
    What would you call what they’ve been doing to Trump in Atlanta and New York?
    Everything that ERNurse has stated as reasons to vote for Harris is straight from their campaign rhetoric.
    There’s no way that anybody could construe all of this from Harris’s actions or words because all she’s been doing is hiding.
    Nothing about Harris is genuine. Every word is practiced and choreographed.
    She hasn’t been to the border in 3.5 years and suddenly shows up 40 days before the election.

Reactions: FLT
    If she has any chance of winning where are all those people that support her.I cant believe after her dodging the issues and with that stupid cackle and changing rhetoric she has any chance . does anyone claim to vote for her?
    I know of one person that will vote for Harris.
    Asking this question to a gun forum is probably your first mistake. A lot of rhetorical questions being asked to the wrong demographic.

These corners of the internet are an echo chamber for the ideologies of the folks that inhabit them.

FNHman

Marksman
    The media is doing a fantastic job of spinning and pointing. At the end of the day She has had 4 years already and shown us nothing good.

Fact is, people voting for Harris are either making 500k combined income or living on welfare. These are the people who either get free food or make enough bread they dont care about a crashed economy. Everyone in between that has to buy their own food with overworked and underpaid jobs "real Americans" are voting for Trump.

Just where does that leave the polls???? We will find out soon enough.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Asking this question to a gun forum is probably your first mistake. A lot of rhetorical questions being asked to the wrong demographic.

These corners of the internet are an echo chamber for the ideologies of the folks that inhabit them.

And yet here you are, and here is flaernurse.

So, why are you voting for her?
    Educate us.

And yet here you are, and here is flaernurse.

So, why are you voting for her?
    Educate us.

Are you kidding me? I’m not voting for a cop.

This is what I mean about an echo chamber. All you folks hear is what you already believe, so you automatically assume anyone that doesn’t back your football team is a democrat or Harris supporter. It doesn’t work that way.

Welldoya

Master

This is what I mean about an echo chamber. All you folks hear is what you already believe, so you automatically assume anyone that doesn’t back your football team is a democrat or Harris supporter. It doesn’t work that way.
    There are only two teams in this game.

FLT

Master

Damn, I guess there’s hope for you after all. I believe that’s the first reasonable post I’ve seen you make . Completely logical and reasonable.

I don’t understand your point. Whether you believe that they are Republican/Democrat or not, those are your choices. You vote for one or the other or sit this one out.
    There is and always has been a third option. The problem is that most Americans are too self-absorbed to make that choice with any sort of responsibility.

ABlaster

Marksman
    There is and always has been a third option. The problem is that most Americans are too self-absorbed to make that choice with any sort of responsibility.
    Yeah, I voted for Perot, and despite the fact that it almost certainly put Clinton in office I’m still proud to have done so.

Yeah, I voted for Perot, and despite the fact that it almost certainly put Clinton in office I’m still proud to have done so.
    That’s not the third option I’m referring to. The third option is to burn it down and start over, but this country is so corrupted by greed, a thirst for power, and supposed moral superiority for us to come out the other side with any sort of order or equality. That’s the (heartbreakingly) sad reality of it.

Top Bottom