• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Still have memories from a long-ago job and having to endure the whining of guys wearing shorts to "work," bathed in cologne, and making 2-3 times the wages of those they were whining to. Just STFU and take the boxes. Hey, what's that smell? Bro, you been drinkin'?

You took a job, apparently without knowing what that job really entailed/involved, but, Cha-Ching! Now that you've been there a while, and reality has asserted itself, but you really, REALLY, like all the $$$, YOU deserve better/more.

So, I should burn my personal $/time to petition the king on your behalf so that you might have better working conditions with more benefits/pay. 'Cause, if you get that, you'll do a better job. Wait. You CAN do abtter job, but your NOT?

Ya know, these circumstances and demands to rectify the percieved injustices sound awful familiar. I don't think it was UPS making the demands though.

Meh, probably just confused. Or I wasn't there, so I don't know and can't judge. Never mind. Yes. More pay/benefits will absolutley, 100%, instantly transform a so-so employee into the best employee the world has ever seen; so great; like no one has ever seen before.

Top Bottom