• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    With the world now filled with crazy people. How do y'all feel about carrying a gun inside the church on Sunday or whenever ?

moron1

Expert
    I hope most everyone in the church has a cw on them. God will understand.

Little Jack

Master
    You don't pick the time when something bad happens. I'd hate for my last thought to be, "wish I hadn't left my gun in the car...". I'm not a bad ass but at the very least I want the option to protect my family and myself.

ksenter

Master
    I have no problems carrying a gun into church. As Nate said, the thugs arent too discriminative. Some churches are hush hush about having a few men designated as "armed guards" if you will, at least so I've heard. Not a bad idea considering a church honestly could be considered a religious target of other more "disruptive" religions.

Snow Bird

Master
    I do when I am in GA. Have to work most sundays here.

maxfold

Master
    Wasn't it a few years ago a woman designated as a armed protector was able to kill a crazy that entered her church ,believe she got hit several times and put down the bad guy ,saved a few peaple that day .prepared and aware is only safe way to be .maxfold

mikenjapan

Shooter
    When I was going to church I carried. I would often times follow the person carrying the tithe and offerings bag to the office next door. He never knew I was armed but I would have not have let him get robbed. I go to a meeting house now that has a no gun policy but I still carry because they pass the basket for donations.

bigbulls

Marksman
    I know more than one pastor that is carrying in church. I carry in church. Many of the people i know carry in church.

merkinman

Marksman
    I carry in Church, I wear flip-flops in Church, I wear shorts in Church, I walk the halls in Church and I pray that my protection and or good deeds are never needed in Church............

SAWMAN

Master
    Is this a trick question ??

May I please ask --> WHY NOT CARRY A GUN IN ANY HOUSE OF WORSHIP ??

What ......God wouldn't like it ?? If you are a responsible gun owner with a CWP,go for it. I have talked to people that are THE armed security guard at their church. That is their (unpaid) job on Sunday morning ..... at their church. --- SAWMAN

fishingjean

Master
    We have a security team at our church, very competent people armed an a various points an some romeing around, ear bud radios for commacation , lot of little ones an older folks, in these times you have to do these things!!!!!!

SAWMAN

Master
    Denny, who has all the guns ..... the "little ones" or the "older folks" ?? You must be Baptist.

Seriously though,nowadays people have to be armed most anywhere they go. I absolutely hate it when I have to be disarmed by some darn rule or reg. ........ usually made by the government that loves us and is committed to taking care of us,right ?? --- SAWMAN

Glock31c

Master
    I ask this question cause, I feel safe when I go to church. But some crazy person mite hate god or the pastor. And with this day and times it pays to carry or have, some type of weapon. Even when I attend Mardi gras I would like to carry, but it's a felony

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Like Denny Said, most Churches have an armed security team. They just don't advertise it.

Fletch

Master
    We have a school on campus so it's definitely not an option for me. I know concealed means concealed and all but it's not worth losing my rights for life over and the law is the law. And if I have to go I figure what better time when 100% focused on, praying, and giving thanks to my creator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    What Would Jesus Do?

Top Bottom