• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Here’s the first step in their plan for a cashless system it’s being marketed as “Cashapp for financial institutions” View attachment 219438
    Just wait for the ban on cash. 120 day turn in period before it becomes worthless. Or register your Assualt cash by serial with the AFT. Ever wonder why it has #'s? Now you know.

Raven

Master
    Just wait for the ban on cash. 120 day turn in period before it becomes worthless. Or register your Assualt cash by serial with the AFT. Ever wonder why it has #'s? Now you know.
    By the way, you already don't own any of that money that you have deposited in a bank. Your first step should be getting money out of the bank as soon as you get paid

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    By the way, you already don't own any of that money that you have deposited in a bank. Your first step should be getting money out of the bank as soon as you get paid
    Oh, and, I've been saying for a long time that, if everyone went down tomorrow to draw out all that money they think is sitting in their 401k, IRA, etc., they would be in for a nasty surprise. Of course, that goes without saying. In fact, that's the idea behind penalizing you for withdrawing early. Yes, the banks have to make money somehow, so obviously they have to "put the money to work", but often that "work" is nothing more than high-risk gambling. Regardless, the money is NOT sitting there waiting for you! : )

DustyDog

Master
    Oh my GOD! What is the solution to THIS? Somebody needs to DO SOMETHING! Like DIGITIZE OUR CURRENCY! (wait 'til you see this perfectly-timed headline!)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/per...-target-the-cash-obsessed-country/ar-AA19TYvo

You know what they are not going to digitize, though? GOLD. Because the same people pushing for "digital currency" control probably 85% of the gold in the world, and they do not want us to be able to snoop on their every transaction!

Raven

Master
    Ha, I'm safe. I just bought 10 NFT'S. Gonna make 100x my money back.... :)
    What is an NFT?
    In the most simple terms, NFTs are unique digital collectibles, like drawings or music, that exist on blockchain technology and can be bought and sold as assets.

Raven

Master
    What is an NFT?
    In the most simple terms, NFTs are unique digital collectibles, like drawings or music, that exist on blockchain technology and can be bought and sold as assets.
    That implies we still have the use of electricity, computers and a working network...

Good luck with that, fellow slave :)
    You will own nothing and be happy

DustyDog

Master
    That implies we still have the use of electricity, computers and a working network...

Good luck with that, fellow slave :)
    You will own nothing and be happy
    That's it... even with just the click of a mouse, they can turn off your access to "digital artwork" just as easily as they can "digital currency" : )

That's not to say that some lucky... and not necessarily smart... people didn't get in and get out at the right time and make out like bandits. Plenty of pimply-faced teen-aged gamers who bought Bitcoin in 2009 with the quarters they found in their mom's basement sofa ended up with Lamborghinis... which most of them promptly totaled, of course, since they "learned to drive" playing GTA : )

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    1681677231253.jpeg

Remember that one time when this guy said he would “drain the swamp!” but never did? Then he had a big announcement that people waited for and it was him releasing digital baseball cards for sale? :) goodtimes!…goodtimes.
    1681677491588.jpeg

IronBeard

Master
    Oh my GOD! What is the solution to THIS? Somebody needs to DO SOMETHING! Like DIGITIZE OUR CURRENCY! (wait 'til you see this perfectly-timed headline!)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/per...-target-the-cash-obsessed-country/ar-AA19TYvo

You know what they are not going to digitize, though? GOLD. Because the same people pushing for "digital currency" control probably 85% of the gold in the world, and they do not want us to be able to snoop on their every transaction!
    Sorry, Bruh. The value of gold, as with diamonds, is a PERCEIVED value. We're talkin' about metal and rocks here. What use/value do they REALLY have? I can't cast quality bullets out of gold, and haven't found a diamond big enough to throw. Hey, I've got a really nice stick that I peeled the bark off of, and put polyurethane on. How much can I get? :p

Last edited:
    Top Bottom