• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Just Curious if any of you that are trashing Tim other than the OP had any dealings with Tim directly, or just trying to up your post numbers. Cerakote is not a permanent coating and will chip if abused. JMO

Clay

Master
    This thread was dead for 2 years.... Lmao

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Just Curious if any of you that are trashing Tim other than the OP had any dealings with Tim directly, or just trying to up your post numbers. Cerakote is not a permanent coating and will chip if abused. JMO

yeas I did, pretty well and heard first hand the yeti story and then helped the guy get his guns back from tim after he had sent them 6 mos prior for coating...coating sucked and parts missing from guns when returned. I hardly need to up my post count, have talked to Tim and the other affected by his thefts and bad service. hope that clears that part up.

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Looks like I touched a nerve Frank. You have a nice Day and sorry for your bad experience with Tim. I usually don't get involved in these conversations because I believe in the word, which states forgive and forget.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    No problem but wanted you to know I was not going to malign someone without first hand knowledge...we still need to get together!

flyandscuba

Master

flyandscuba

Master
    Looks like I touched a nerve Frank. You have a nice Day and sorry for your bad experience with Tim. I usually don't get involved in these conversations because I believe in the word, which states forgive and forget.

Please cite chapter and verse... Forgive? Yes. Forget? I don't believe that is biblical (unless you are God - as He puts our forgiven sins as far from the east is from the west). Only a fool would forget the sins of an unrepentant thief... A wise man would no longer do business with the thief.

Top Bottom