• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flaernurse

Marksman
    Well if someone dares to speak out about why , Trump is better choice on any liberal forum . They are banned and their post deleted immediately. It seems that liberals can dish it out but can’t take it.

Prove Me Wrong
    I’ll wait right here.
    And if that is happening…it is wrong…. Everyone should have their voice…. My question is…. When was this declared a conservative forum…I don’t remember answering any political questions to join. I thought if my money was green and I wasn’t a felon I was good to go.

flaernurse

Marksman
    I'll agree with this statement. Forums identified as "liberal", or "conservative" do seem to get rid of unwanted agitators when they pop up. This forum is identified as a regional gun forum, and even has a rule about no discussion of politics. I assume the lack of enforcement of this rule, is due to the fact that no one is bothered enough about it to report the infractions. So, I'm thinking there might be a few libtard, dims, democraps, etc. hanging around this forum who can "take it".
    I can take it…no problem, just going to speak my peace as well

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Sweet. We’re all adults with thick skin, and no “Hurt Feelings Reports” are being written. Great!

IMG_6808.jpeg

So. Back on topic.

Anybody care to enlighten us Trump-troglodytes why we should save the Nation and vote for harris?

RaySendero

Shooter
    Guys, I don't think anyone would even try to explain why
    they vote for a Marxist and a "Knuckle Head" Communist.
    There is NO GOOD reason to do that!

DustyDog

Master
    And at least Trump didn't get where he is by giving blowjobs to a corrupt Cali politician.
    HEY!

I only said that after the accusation was made, figuring I might as well get my money's worth! :p

And let's not lose sight of the fact that it's a true statement, anyway!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Lets keep this civil everyone... we are supposed to be a community of like minded, 2A supporters with polite debate and DECORUM. Keep it clean and be respectful of each other so I don't have to burn this thread to the ground, please.

DustyDog

Master
    This forum is identified as a regional gun forum, and even has a rule about no discussion of politics. I assume the lack of enforcement of this rule, is due to the fact that no one is bothered enough about it to report the infractions.
    Then someone really needs to "report" whoever started this mess >>>

Cooler.png

SLTW

Expert
    Lets keep this civil everyone... we are supposed to be a community of like minded, 2A supporters with polite debate and DECORUM. Keep it clean and be respectful of each other so I don't have to burn this thread to the ground, please.

It’s hard to keep politics civil. I’m married to a lib and anytime she asks my opinion I just change the subject. Lol

I do troll her time to time. I ask how it feels knowing I cancel her vote.

DustyDog

Master
    It’s hard to keep politics civil. I’m married to a lib and anytime she asks my opinion I just change the subject. Lol

I do troll her time to time. I ask how it feels knowing I cancel her vote.
    Yep... if the world isn't on fire, it's nearly so. The time for mincing words has long passed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom