• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I got bored, so I built some lowers with the parts I purchased to sell in November. But, I'll sell them now if someone needs one.

Built some more:

Aero lower, UTG S2 buttstock, White Label Armory LPK - $195

P8260043 (1024x768).jpg

P8260042 (1024x768).jpg

SPF - Aero lower, UTG S2 buttstock, Anderson stainless hammer and trigger LPK - $195

P8260040 (1024x768).jpg

P8260041 (1024x768).jpg

I have more of these parts, if you want to build your own. Anderson LPKs, and Aero receivers as well. Send me a PM - thanks.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    good prices, too bad it is alabama

I had practice 4 years ago buying parts, and got them too late, and didn't do so well. This time, I ordered early, and I will try not to gouge. Last time, 50 Spikes lowers finally arrived in Feb. 2017. I almost barfed everytime I looked at them.

Can you sell those into Florida?

I can't transfer one to a resident of another state, but I can mail one to a dealer in another state. If you have a reasonable dealer (transfer cost low), it might not be too bad.

SAWMAN

Master
    Sooooo . . . I cannot come up and buy one (or two) with you doing a 4473 ??
    ADDED: IF I CAN - - -> I will take the Anderson/UTG for $150 . . AND . . the Areo/UTG for $175. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Sooooo . . . I cannot come up and buy one (or two) with you doing a 4473 ?? ---- SAWMAN
    I always thought you could. I’m not FFL nor a lawyer but I have stayed at a holiday inn express before. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.
    B37818E5-87CB-4490-BB51-EE6C9B61F8AE.jpegF9D609FE-F430-4B69-9DBF-AD1CE7940ABE.jpeg

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Great deals too

Unfortunately, a receiver is not a long gun. It is an "other". I can't build a rifle, and sell it, because I do not possess a manufacturer's license. Logged in the books as a as a receiver, can only be transferred as an "other".

Those citations you have circled above, only apply to firearms transferred by an FFL, not for individual private sales.

Here is some more info - The ATF folks I called in Birmingham, and Atlanta told me that I wasn't even supposed to attach a complete lower, and complete upper together, in my shop, if the lower was logged in as a receiver. But, if someone bought both from me, walked out to their vehicle (or came back the next day), I could put it together for them, and that would be considered "gunsmith" work. I didn't ask, but if that same person came in a week or two later, and said they wanted to sell the gun back to me, I would log it in as a long gun, or pistol, depending on the build. If it was a long gun, I could transfer that to a Florida resident. However, I wouldn't want to do something that was an obvious attempt to circumvent the law. I never had to think this much when I only messed with revolvers, and lever action rifles.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Joel is good people. Ship it to Nate, and with shipping and transfer, you're probably still doing better than other sources right now.

Very nice of you to offer a reasonably-priced option for those late to the party, Joel.

Top Bottom