• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JP0311

Expert
    I'm with you but in reality you could get a CWL with a DD214 which doesn't necessarily mean you're a safe firearms handler.

Down here NRA "instructors" are discussing Florida law in their class, and using a sand bucket with a .22 to fulfill the competency requirement. I wish it were not so but don't think the majority of shooters in these classes are in any way "formally" trained :-(
    The 2nd ammendment doesn’t come with conditions. It’s time people quit giving an inch. Funny how many 2nd ammendment supporters can’t seem to understand this. It’s honestly pathetic

gnappi

Expert
    Jrose, I get you but it's not about misunderstanding... it's about our current reality which simply cannot be ignored or denied. Our recourse is in the voting booth which MANY 2A supporters I know will not vote saying it doesn't matter. Now THAT is pathetic :)

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Jrose, I get you but it's not about misunderstanding... it's about our current reality which simply cannot be ignored or denied. Our recourse is in the voting booth which MANY 2A supporters I know will not vote saying it doesn't matter. Now THAT is pathetic :)
    You are exactly right sir, it pisses me off to no end to hear people gripe and complain but won’t go cast a vote saying it doesn’t matter. If you don’t vote there’s no need in complaining. I don’t know what’s it’s going to take or how bad it’s got to get to motivate people to go to the polls and do their civic deed. If this nation does not turn around within the next presidential election I fear we have lost this country forever.

B52

Master
    Constitutional Carry has been blocked for 20 years by the republican dominated Florida legislature. It's been the republican representatives and senators that have killed CC. Every time the bill was presented. The governor has had zero impact.

JP0311

Expert
    Constitutional Carry has been blocked for 20 years by the republican dominated Florida legislature. It's been the republican representatives and senators that have killed CC. Every time the bill was presented. The governor has had zero impact.
    Correct. Those republicans who recently blocked Sabatinis bill are now gone. If it doesn’t happen this next session then it never will.

Raven

Master
    Bullshit. YOUR recourse is on a paper ballot. I'll take my recourse elsewhere

IronBeard

Master
    TOURISM is Florida's number one money-maker. Can;'t scare off the paying liberals....

IronBeard

Master
    Bullshit. YOUR recourse is on a paper ballot. I'll take my recourse elsewhere
    Here, here!

The "arsenal" of the oppressed: Phone calls, e-mails, letters, petitioning "authorities" to be "heard" for the allocated 5-15 minutes, and voting form who they decide you can vote for. 99.9% of the oppressed are oppressed because they have accepted it. They live in awe/fear of who they think are in charge. They can call that being a good citizen, patriotism, or whatever it takes to make themselves feel better, but I don't/won't live that lie.

Carl

Master
    Yes sir but do you believe that joe biden received 81 million votes in 2020? Always vote but lost faith in it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yes sir but do you believe that joe biden received 81 million votes in 2020? Always vote but lost faith in it.
    This is from the night of. Looks like 50 million for creepy Joe. I wish I had taken more screen shots. Also looks like more red than blue, but we don't count only big city's full of freeloaders count.
    Screenshot_20201107-105727_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

gnappi

Expert
    No I don't but no vote from one equals two for the other.

I've personally been denied a vote TWICE because they did not ask for ID in Florida and someone signed my name TOTALLY wrong and they accepted it anyway. Nowadays they DO ask for photo ID here, and I go early.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Voting is an easy “weapon” in the arsenal. No reason not to do it. If they are gonna cheat, at least make them work for it.

If you never vote, then they don’t have to cheat, and you effectively just handed them the win.

If they cheat to “win”, then you are justified to explore different options…

gnappi

Expert
    This was at 01:00 AM, look at the red states that miraculously turned blue, Hmmm... write in ballots?

Attachments

• election_results_1am.jpg
      election_results_1am.jpg
      91 KB · Views: 47

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Never ever make me believe Basement Joe got 81 million votes, election was clearly stolen. That’s my opinion and belief, where there’s smoke there is fire. Too many fraudulent ballots that magically appeared out of nowhere.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Never ever make me believe Basement Joe got 81 million votes, election was clearly stolen. That’s my opinion and belief, where there’s smoke there is fire. Too many fraudulent ballots that magically appeared out of nowhere.
    Your right, I agree 100% but what's being done? Nothing. I feel like it's been this way for awhile, we just didn't notice.

Top Bottom