• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Makes ya wonder. Not to mention, fires in processing and canning company's. Putting them out of business.
    Maybe my tin foil hat is too tight.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter

jettjon

Expert
    Weaponized bureaucracy. Tom Clancy wrote about it in Debt of Honor, where the US gov compelled Boeing to issue a warning about disabling auto landing on certain aircraft, which allowed them to use a laser to blind the pilots of an AWACS in the fictionally belligerent Japan's inventory, causing it to crash. You can "bet your sweet beejeepers" that this is standard playbook for "Nation-State Actors" at this point.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Makes ya wonder. Not to mention, fires in processing and canning company's. Putting them out of business.

My thoughts; the same reason I don't eat Chinese buffets. A lot of our food production is being bought up by the Chinese, or comes from there. They have different standards in quality, as in they don't feel it's necessary to "86" bad product when they can just mix them in with the fresh and not lose money...

ABlaster

Marksman

It seems we're actually down from previous recent years based on the chart in the linked article. What is interesting to me is the giant spike from 2012 to 2013. Makes me think they tightened up the rules for it to jump that much in a single year.

IronBeard

Master
    Conspiracy theorists say the government is systematically breaking and then rebuilding the food-production industry to make them dependent on big government so government ultimately controls your (YOU) food source(s). Geez, I don;t know where these people come up with this stuff...

.22 cents

Master
    Conspiracy theorists say the government is systematically breaking and then rebuilding the food-production industry to make them dependent on big government so government ultimately controls your (YOU) food source(s). Geez, I don;t know where these people come up with this stuff...
    Those damn conspiracy theorist. All they do is research, think critically and ask questions. After that they even try to help people. It’s insane!

DustyDog

Master
    My thoughts; the same reason I don't eat Chinese buffets. A lot of our food production is being bought up by the Chinese, or comes from there. They have different standards in quality, as in they don't feel it's necessary to "86" bad product when they can just mix them in with the fresh and not lose money...
    Add to that the fact that it's almost entirely third-worlders working in the food processing industry right now. They're not exactly known for their cleanliness, most can't speak English, and have never even heard the phrase "cross-contamination" in their native languages (all 100+ of them).

Food processing facilities in the U.S. are now literal zoos.

Top Bottom