• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Anyone else like these pistols? I have owned and shot Glock,1911,XD,Hi Power,Ruger,and a few others but my favorite range gun is a CZ75b. Very accurate,fast follow up shots,and reliable. They fit my hand better then any handgun I have ever picked up and I can point shoot with this gun with no effort. I would like to find a PCR model for carry. Great pistols,try one if you get the chance.

wildrider666

Master
    CZ's now there is a love affair. Most folks that have shot them love them. Others who only went on a date or two probably still liked them a lot. An early player in the Wonder Nine high cap wars. I remember when they were scarce because they were not imported in big numbers. The they were restricted. Now having gone full circle It is nice to have them again. Never heard of a bad production quality period with the CZ. . Just watch the 1/2 cock on non-DAO guns as it is not a safety! Haven't shot any of the new (90 and up) guns. To me it is on par with the FN Browning High-Power: Europe's "1911".

Austin

Shooter
    They sure do make some good looking ones...

p785533631-5.jpg

Attachments

• p785533631-5.jpg
      p785533631-5.jpg
      136.7 KB · Views: 228

TraderDan

Master
    Every CZ I have owned has been Top Notch and very accurate weapons. I have the CZ duty 9 right now and it is so easy to shoot and hit with.

latch

Marksman
    Had a TZ-75 (Tanfoglio) for almost 20 years. Loved it. Went towards Glock, but I could be convinced to go back. Even my little kids could hit at 15 yards with the TZ. (Hmm...does that make me a bad father?)

Austin

Shooter
    Just left Mike's.. Looks like they have that exact CZ model I posted the picture of

Hossfly72

Marksman
    I have a Witness (CZ clone by Tanfoglio) that I LOVE!
    I've thought about getting a CZ but after holding one, I still like the Witness more.

moron1

Expert
    Witness CZ 75 clones are excellent handguns. I owned a (2002?) small framed compact 9mm with the Wonder finish and it shot nearly as good as my full size 75b. The only reason I sold it was that I could not find the older small frame mags for it. My CZ75b mags would fit but they wouldn't feed when in the witness.

skipper

Expert
    I am a big fan of the all metal CZ 75b fullsize and compact. There are easy youtubes for smoothing the action and triggers that improve them a lot. Also, there are hammer, spring, and trigger kits from http://www.cajungunworks.com/ that transform them equal to a custom pistol. Great shooters with a lot of after-market diy modifications.

Top Bottom