flightmedic

Shooter
    CZ Model 50 7.65 (aka .32 Auto) semi-auto handgun

Niceville, FL

850.418.0459 (no calls after 9p please)
    or
    PM me on here for more info.

$300.00

This is a Ceska Zbrojovka better know as CZ to the rest of the world model 50. It is chambered as a 7,65 also known as a .32 Auto. The stamp on the left side rear of the slide shows a manufacture date of 1950. The serial number shows it being manufactured in Strakonice. The gun is operational, I bought it for my wife about a year ago from a gunsmith that had taken it on trade. She never got comfortable with the auto so I bought her a .38+P revolver at the gun show this weekend. If I had anything else that shoots this round I would keep it, because everyone that knows me knows I don't sell my guns.

Before you badger me about $300.00 for the price I watched two sell today for over $340.00 without any ammo. The two boxes of ammo below go with it.

Fiocchi 7,65 Browning 73gr. FMJ full box of 50 (retail $21.95)

Speer Gold Dot Personal Protection .32 Auto 60gr. GDHP full box of 20 (retail $23.98)

I will negotiate on the price, or consider trades of certain types.

GONE......GONE........GONE........ Traded

Attachments

• CZ Model 50 (.32Auto).jpg
      CZ Model 50 (.32Auto).jpg
      417 KB · Views: 160
    Last edited:

maxfold

Master
    Very good small auto , decocker, easy double action trigger , controls copy ppk . It has better safety . This is my small auto choice . Nice price for very good quality handgun . Maxfold

flightmedic

Shooter
    I have had a couple inquire about what trades I am interested in....... There is no specific trade that I am just begging to have. The only one that I really want to add back to my collection is an SKS or something that shoots 7.62x39. I have had one for a couple years but it is time to give it back to its original owner. (A buddy that I loaned money to and held the rifle until he could get back on his feet. Its been a while so I thought for sure it was mine.... then he comes to me last week.. humble I must add with the money. I try to be a man of my word so he has his rifle back.) Not to mention all the ammo I have gathered for a gun I no longer have.....
    Otherwise I try to keep the same caliber guns now and would be interested in any trades that involve .40, .38 (+p), 12ga, .22LR, .22 Mag, 45-70, 30-06, 7mm-08, I am also in the market for a .22 youth model. I hope this helps.

flightmedic

Shooter
    Trade pending....... Thanks for the intrest.

flightmedic

Shooter
    Please close. Traded........ Thanks for all the intrest.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom