• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Hey Red, I have the Sig, you're welcome to shoot it. I've found it to be the softest shooting of the bunch. With (relatively) high octane rounds, it literally feels like a 25acp.

Thanks Dan. I'll be looking forward to it!

Andy

dead-bird

Marksman
    I plan to be there, 1 burger with ketchup and mayo please. If any of you guys have small .380's like the KelTec, Ruger, etc, I sure would like to pop a few rounds that I'll gladly pay for. I just want to see how one handles.

Andy

My Kahr P380 will be there. You're welcome to fondle & shoot. You'll need to bring some ammo.

StorMay05

Expert
    I'm in and more than likely will have a friend taging along. No food for us, just coming to trade, shoot, and hang.

Stagman

Master
    I plan on going no food and I will bring my Frog Lubed Glock 17 for people to shoot that are interested in Frog Lube. Bring you own ammo. I also have an Xgrip that fits a Gen 4 Glock 26 or 27, the sleeve fits the G19 and G23 mag. I bought two when I ordered and only need one.

Little Jack

Master
    Table list updated. One more day to sign up. It sounds like there will be a AL FFL attending. That should give the AL guys some options for transfers.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Forgot to mention it, but I definitely would like to eat.

I'm also available to come early to help set up and I can bring supplies and such, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

cavecity821

Marksman
    I'll have a few handguns for sale...I can probably split a table with someone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Man I am SO PISSED that I am going to miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent the following message to the organizer, and he suggested posting the info here as well.

"I would like a table, and I'll put in for the food as well. Do we pay when we arrive? Are there directions posted?

I am also an Alabama FFL, so we can do transfers from across state lines for legal handgun sales if needed. I won't charge anything, but if a fee is charged, it can be donated to the charity."

I intend to stay the entire time to be available, thanks, Joel

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I sent the following message to the organizer, and he suggested posting the info here as well.

"I would like a table, and I'll put in for the food as well. Do we pay when we arrive? Are there directions posted?

I am also an Alabama FFL, so we can do transfers from across state lines for legal handgun sales if needed. I won't charge anything, but if a fee is charged, it can be donated to the charity."

I intend to stay the entire time to be available, thanks, Joel

Awesome! Thanks!

M.O.A.

Master
    I need a table as well. Will have some extra room if anyone has a few items.

Latest posts

Top Bottom